WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some outlets, like The Sun, saying WWE will be announcing a women's Royal Rumble. The Observer, however, says WWE isn't planning it just yet, though it's possible in the future.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/11/27/16703392/rumor-roundup-nov-27-2017-womens-royal-rumble-wwe-starrcade-return-raw-25th-anniversary

What do you all think? Is this the year the women get a Royal Rumble? There's certainly enough talent for a 30-women if NXT is utilized like it was with the men (Rusev, Bo Dallas).

While we're on the topic of first-time-ever women's matches...

According to a report on SEScoops Ryan Satin & James McKenna on Wrestling Sheet Radio, the podcast of Pro Wrestling Sheet there has been a lot of talk within WWE about doing a first-ever Women’s Elimination Chamber match.

It’s worth noting that current RAW General Manager Kurt Angle also teased a possible Women’s Elimination Chamber match not too long ago during a Q&A session on his Facebook page.

WWE Elimination Chamber is scheduled for February of 2018 and will be a RAW brand pay per view.

Would you like to see the RAW superstars fight inside an elimination chamber?

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/womens-elimination-chamber-match-coming-soon/

Is Awesome Kong still with Impact? I wanna see another Kharma Rumble appearance

She got let go almost 2 years ago now after some backstage fight with Reby Hardy in front of King Maxel, who was maybe a couple months old at the time.

The kick off would make sense!

As happy as I am for Sonya and Mandy, I cant help but feel this storyline would have worked better storyline wise with Summer Rae and Emma backing her up.

Note that I say storyline wise and not match quality wise, I am holding judgement on Mandy as I havent seen her compete for a while

As happy as I am for Sonya and Mandy, I cant help but feel this storyline would have worked better storyline wise with Summer Rae and Emma backing her up.

Note that I say storyline wise and not match quality wise, I am holding judgement on Mandy as I havent seen her compete for a while

If her backup was Summer and Emma people would have been like meh we seen those two before.

I didnt expect anyone to say that the first womens rumble in history would make sense by being on the kick off. :lol:

Haha thats a fair point actually ?

If her backup was Summer and Emma people would have been like meh we seen those two before.

True but given that shes making it about how she starting the Revolution, then Summer and Emma with her make more sense given their reputation as the first 3 main women of NXT

Like I said though, excited for the storyline as it unfolds

Tbh thats not true. Whatever makes the most money should have the most oppurtunities.

If they are given oppurtunities and it fails to draw, then no, they shouldnt have the same oppurtunities. Now if people start tuning in to watch womens matches and prove the naysayers wrong (like Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman did), sure, why not?

Point is, if people start tuning out and WWE as a business begins to lose money, I do not think it would be a smart move on their part solely because it is the politically correct move.

I agree that trying it out would not hurt...

I didnt expect anyone to say that the first womens rumble in history would make sense by being on the kick off. :lol:

Haha thats a fair point actually ?

True but given that shes making it about how she starting the Revolution, then Summer and Emma with her make more sense given their reputation as the first 3 main women of NXT

Like I said though, excited for the storyline as it unfolds

And also the fact that Summer hasn't recovered from whatever injury she suffer last year.

Archived