WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Damn somebody jacked Naomi

https://instagram.com/p/BbuW7nAAcG7/

Said her car was broken into, I thought Jacked meant that she was held up, and they stole the car. Anyway, not nice.

Came in here to say that on reflection, I think the braids actually make Nia look meaner. I wasn't a fan of them last week as they looked like pigtails from the back.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW & SD spoilers

WWE recently made the call to bring five women from NXT to the main roster and their reasoning for doing so is pretty simple.

Sources tell us Vince McMahon made the decision to call up multiple women from NXT shortly after the Mae Young Classic took place because he felt like the women’s divisions had been getting stale.

Mandy Rose was the first name mentioned, since creative had pitched ideas for her debut in the past.

In case you missed it, Mandy and Sonya Deville debuted on Raw with Paige during her return. Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan and Ruby Riot debuted on SmackDown Live the following night.

With so many debuts at once, rumors began to swirl about a possible women’s Royal Rumble match this year — for what it’s worth though, our sources haven’t heard anything about that being in the works. However, that doesn’t mean it’s not a possibility.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/reasoning-call-ups-nxt-female/#.WhZfFrbMxQK

But theyre totally different! One is a white girl from the hood of New York who wears track pants and Jordans and SnapBacks and the other is an even whiter girl from the hood of New Jersey who where track pants and SnapBacks! The only difference is that one is heel and one is face? Well I suppose both are heel now.

I've never seen how Carmella's gimmick is the same as Liv Morgan's. Carmella always seemed more like an uptight, 00s pop star, while Liv gives off more of a laid-back (and I most likely worded this terribly, awfully, bad) "I came from the streets and haven't forgotten who I am". Plus, just look at one of the verses to Carmella's theme:

Big pair of high heels

And a fur jacket

Style so fresh

You wishin' you could jack it

Ain't nobody else got money like this Diamonds on my neck

And a new leather print

Fresh manipaddy

And designer brands

Got a necklace so big

I could hardly stand

Do you honestly see Liv wearing any of that?

here comes another one of my stupid cringy replies:

- It'll be interesting to see if Paige, Sonya and Mandy confront Asuka and if they do, how does Asuka react? Does Asuka go completely psychotic? We know that Asuka is calm and collected, but if you slap her in the face, she goes nuts and then is able to snap out of it within seconds.

Archived