Creation Suite Trailer

Ernez

Things went by very fast, also it might not show up if they don't have any custom logos uploaded.

Still, it would be nice if 2K could make sure to confirm its still in I suppose.

I watched the video at 0.25 speed. There is absolutely no mention of custom logos ever. I'm definitely not jumping to conclusions. It just makes me nervous, is all.

Would also not be surprised if they put "Custom Logos" at the bottom of the list and selecting it brings you into another page for just those logos.

Either way, we won't know until 2K choose to elaborate. I personally choose to believe its still in though, removing it would just be like putting a gun to their own head and pulling the trigger.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, is body morphing gone?

Nope, there's body type and body adjustment (morphing).

Awesome teaser, can't wait! So happy clothing items can have separate textures to them along with logos being separate as well. I wonder if they made the generic items all white to reduce loading times. Speaking of reduced loading times, I hope loading times are quicker when using created content.

I see they still have the nameplates on the custom titles. God I hope they actually let us design over those this time. I hated them because they ruined a lot of my created titles

... You do realize you could disable the nameplates while making the belts right? I believe it was the R2 button while editing the main plate.

I see they still have the nameplates on the custom titles. God I hope they actually let us design over those this time. I hated them because they ruined a lot of my created titles

... You do realize you could disable the nameplates while making the belts right? I believe it was the R2 button while editing the main plate.

I didn't realize a goddamn thing.

well now I feel like a dumbass. Thanks for that.

I didn't realize a goddamn thing.

well now I feel like a dumbass. Thanks for that.

:D No problem.

So did anyone else notice the "time of day" thing in create an arena? Why is that there? Will the time change during the match or?

For the outdoor arenas, I believe. There was actually daylight in the one arena during create an arena, for example. Which is cool...because we never got that shit in the past.

Archived