Creation Suite Trailer

Ernez

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they add any new hairstyles at all? i hardly saw any new hair styles in that video.

They didn't really show any, except the one the CAW had, but I'm positive there's more new hairstyles. Take a look at the scroll, that's how far it went in the video and as you can see there's still a lot more that we didn't see.

fIjVy7d.jpg

Did they add any new hairstyles at all? i hardly saw any new hair styles in that video.

They didn't really show any, except the one the CAW had, but I'm positive there's more new hairstyles. Take a look at the scroll, that's how far it went in the video and as you can see there's still a lot more that we didn't see.

fIjVy7d.jpg

Also 2K mentioned they have added new hairstyles, facial hairs, and body hair.

Starting with Create-a-Superstar, we have all-new body hair functionality to compliment the several all-new hair styles and facial hair we’ve added this year. It’s all the hair you can handle! Skin effects add more character to your character with new wrinkles, blemishes, scars, burn marks, bags under the eyes, and more. Dental enthusiasts can now customize teeth with various colors, yellowing, fangs, and even missing choppers for a mouth that Mick Foley would approve of.

Highlight Reel works great for creating videos to post online, but also can be incorporated into custom Titantron videos and Create-a-Show opening videos. Cut together a variety of in-ring footage, add in new animated backgrounds and logos, select from a wide variety of music, and you’ll have the feel of a genuine Titantron or show-opening video.

this sounds great too we can create show openings ????

Select from a variety of referee clothing options

and referee clothing *___* hell yeah

fIjVy7d.jpg

Also 2K mentioned they have added new hairstyles, facial hairs, and body hair.

Starting with Create-a-Superstar, we have all-new body hair functionality to compliment the several all-new hair styles and facial hair we’ve added this year. It’s all the hair you can handle! Skin effects add more character to your character with new wrinkles, blemishes, scars, burn marks, bags under the eyes, and more. Dental enthusiasts can now customize teeth with various colors, yellowing, fangs, and even missing choppers for a mouth that Mick Foley would approve of.

Ok well thats good to hear, just weird they chose to show all the hair styles we've already seen before in the trailer instead of the new ones.

One of the biggest letdowns of the previous Highlight Reel was only being able to use clips from one match. Creating a show opening means they've ditched that limitation right?

Yeah that was a mode killer. You'd hope they've learned their lessons.

Says you can choose camera angles in Highlight Reel. Just hope the free roam cam is still available

Same! Would be awesome for content creators to show off arenas, caws and the like.

One of the biggest letdowns of the previous Highlight Reel was only being able to use clips from one match. Creating a show opening means they've ditched that limitation right?

Yeah that was a mode killer. You'd hope they've learned their lessons.

Well in the editing of the titantron I saw "cutscenes" as well, so I think it's a bit more detailed.

If only they'd let us change hairstyles on wrestlers. You see that blond hairstyle with the middle part? I think it's actually Bobby Heenan's, but it would be perfect for mid-90s Ric Flair.

If that isn't added in, at least CAW mode is extensive enough at this point for a decent mid-90s Flair to be thrown together.

Xbox One now has a "Simple Background Music Player" that you can just have it and hit play, I've been doing that as well.

Using a USB stick? I use the Pandora app but have only used it for shooter games like battlefield

Yeah sorry with USB stick.

It seems the moves in the create a moveset mode is listed under whatever the first letter of the move is..

Also it seems we got different taunt types:

Crowd taunt

Opponent taunt

Wake up taunt

I saw this too and I like the concept. It kinda worries me that we may only have one standing crowd taunt and one opponent taunt. I think I read that you can now do your wake up taunt anytime during a match. Hopefully there will at least still be four basic/standing taunts per character.

From my understanding it gives you more taunts, not less.

My guess is that the taunts in the game have been divided into crowd taunts and opponent taunts. You are allowed to set up two crowd and two opponent taunts from that. So now every taunt in the game has a purpose, either to fire up the crowd or to insult your opponents.

And wake up taunts will only be activated when you have a stored finisher icon. I'm guessing that will only be one like the previous years

i think ppl are confused because that 1 guy that posted interviews/impressions from gamescom made it sound like there are only 2 standing taunts (which there could be if they didn't have the showoff ability? then again that was bugged and didn't work. U could only have 1 taunt..not 2)

also...im hoping they didn't do something dumb like restrict the taunts to normal taunts or crowd taunts only. Hopefully all standing taunts are available for whatever.

I wish they would have shown more of the create a video. In previous incarnations they had standard movements you could add into your intro video as well. I hope there will be some of this. I never liked using nothing but matches for the entrance video.

I wish they would have shown more of the create a video. In previous incarnations they had standard movements you could add into your intro video as well. I hope there will be some of this. I never liked using nothing but matches for the entrance video.

Uhm...Nope o.o

Never could do that with the Highlight Reel

I really hope we can remove the face paint off the Uso's in EAS this year, especially since they got new heel attires.

if any year was the year to finally work on superstar studio....and allow us to fully edit the in-game roster. This would've been the year. Since they have extra time/budget on account of no Showcase mode.

but if they had done anything major...i think we would've heard about it. I expect it to be the same as last year.

i also fully expect Showcase to be back next year

Archived