Creation Suite Trailer

Ernez

Yeah it sounds awesome. I wish they added blank effects from the raw, sd, nxt, etc. opening sequences. If we could replicate the show opening sequences like those edited videos in YouTube using in game graphics would be cool. Hoping to see a lot of video graphic templates for use. For sure this will be downloadable. Can't wait to see great content in CC.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wait, the only changes to Create-an-arena were the changing of individual turnbuckle pads and the outdoor daytime arena? What about customizing certain preset stages? Like last year it was tremendously frustrating not to able to put custom logos on the Bash at the Beach or the WM 13 entrance ways just to name a couple.

So wait, the only changes to Create-an-arena were the changing of individual turnbuckle pads and the outdoor daytime arena? What about customizing certain preset stages? Like last year it was tremendously frustrating not to able to put custom logos on the Bash at the Beach or the WM 13 entrance ways just to name a couple.

Really want to know this, too. We had many more options (in that sense) in 2K14. Desperately hope so!!!

I'm a little disappointed not to see a huge blank wall for us to make designs on. Guessing it's going to be another year of putting walls and minitrons together to make a big one.

Bit of a shame, but y'know, game overall looks cracking!

My biggest take-away, and I hate to be the negative nancy, but in select theme music, there didnt seem to be an option for custom music.

we suspect still for not custom music

but in the video they didnt show the list of music either

they show titantron, and winning victory

so if they could and if the ps4 xbox one would allow it they could have add the custom music still

but its not shown (they only show that they select aj style (but ofcourse if they added back the custom music we would have already heard of it.

also in the titantron part

we see some interesting information

Brizango is there for tag team

but clue of some of the alternate

big show00

jericho 01

Brian pillman 2(probably is wcw from last year)

booker t 2 or its will be the king booker or even with out is brother stevie ray he might have his harlem heat form last year video in .

also in victory billy gun get 2 of them so i suspect one as part of dx and one not as dx(last year winning animation maybe)

I didn't see this. So this means... I could change the referee shirt in that Nitro arena? That would be amazing. Not sure what commentary options there will be, but that sounds nice. The visual options such as black-and-white and "bad VHS" sound even better, as well as the time of day option. Not sure what I'll choose for Road Wild, but I suppose evening might be best.

Oh wow Breezango's entrance made the cut, nice! Also glad Creater A Championship is in because the new titles probably won't be in even as dlc.

Last heard they had a Miz and Mizdow entrance, but when you picked it, it was just the generic heel entrance. So hopefully they didn't do the same with Breezango.

Wow. Did that article slightly confirm different commentary teams or am I a sausage?

I'm so happy for highlight reel man

I think its still one team. It just changes what lines they say so they just focus on what you choose.

Yeah, it's going to be picking the commentary track that plays. Like if you make a WrestleMania arena, you can now give it WrestleMania commentary, where they'll talk about how "this is the grandest stage" and stuff along those lines. It'll kind of be like picking a location. Like we could be in Nashville, but the arena is not going to be modeled after the Bridgestone Arena.

Archived