WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Well...that's your fault then.

And you don't have to throw away the old console + games or buy the exact same games for the new console

I know, but other than Infamous, I can't think of a game I want for now until I can afford it.

Man, who'd have thought we'd be talking about AJ Styles being in a WWE game? Though I mainly play with CAWs, playing as AJ should be fun given his moveset. Can you make springboard moves signature or finisher, like reverse DDT?

Not yet, but I personally think we'll be seeing that possible quite soon. We got the ability to use strong strikes as finishers in 2K16 after all, so its logical to assume springboard moves will follow.

I doubt it, given they could have introduced that ages ago.

Again, that argument could've been said for strong strikes, yet they were introduced last year.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that once again it won't be possible to assign custom music to superstars on PS4....

It sounds like you're implying that it will be possible on Xbox One. It won't, will it?

No, I was actually thinking back to recent PS3 versions of the game being able to do it.

Edit: Or maybe they couldn't? o_o I'm not sure anymore.

I just realized that once again it won't be possible to assign custom music to superstars on PS4....

It sounds like you're implying that it will be possible on Xbox One. It won't, will it?

No, I was actually thinking back to recent PS3 versions of the game being able to do it.

Edit: Or maybe they couldn't? o_o I'm not sure anymore.

The PS3 and 360 versions could well not for 2K15 but for the older ones yes in fact 2K16 on last gen can as well.

Personally, my money has been placed on "no"... won't happen.

Does the PS4 version have Elimination Chamber as PPV theme?

For 2K16? It's not called Elimination Chamber but it is in one of the themes. The match barely shows up on the card though.

ugh, that's annoying. Why did they have to take that out?

For 2K16? It's not called Elimination Chamber but it is in one of the themes. The match barely shows up on the card though.

Take what out? He just said its still in under a different name. Not sure what he means with "The match barely shows up on the card though.", I don't recall every single match ever being an EC.

Take what out? He just said its still in under a different name. Not sure what he means with "The match barely shows up on the card though.", I don't recall every single match ever being an EC.

Not what I meant. The EC match itself isn't always on the card.

Not what I meant. The EC match itself isn't always on the card.

Ahh, okay gotcha. That sounds odd, more like a glitch than anything.

Archived