WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they said a while ago the cut off was payback. If so it would be extreme rules this year.

And I read that WWE had no real say on Goldberg being included.

I don't think WWE has any say on who's the pre order bonus but they do have some say maybe even the final on who makes in the roster.

I thought they said a while ago the cut off was payback. If so it would be extreme rules this year.

I don't think WWE has any say on who's the pre order bonus but they do have some say maybe even the final on who makes in the roster.

Well...then you are wrong.

The pre-order bonus is very likely 85% up to the WWE, or do you think someone sat down and came up with the random Terminator idea for 2k16?

The pre-order bonus is very likely 85% up to the WWE, or do you think someone sat down and came up with the random Terminator idea for 2k16?

But what bout when Warrior was the pre order bonus for 2K14 and yes I do think people there would come up with Terminator idea but that could of been a Triple H thing as well.

But what bout when Warrior was the pre order bonus for 2K14 and yes I do think people there would come up with Terminator idea but that could of been a Triple H thing as well.

? What does the Warrior being a pre-order change about what I just said.

Terminator is an expensive license. No publisher of a yearly game series would suggest wasting money for such a contract. Not to mention all the filming involving WWE wrestlers for the cinematic trailers for Sting, Stone Cold & Arnold

So I got through the Showcase mode, created a CAW, and did some moveset selection for the CAW (not even 5% completed yet), and I have to say... I'm glad I didn't pay more than $20 for this. Seems to be a glitch that after a certain move's preview in Create a Moveset, the example wrestler's arm somehow gets *censored*ed up and stays at an awkward angle throughout the entire move previews, no matter what move.

If this is a watered down version of PS4's version, then it looks like I might not have to waste money on PS4 for a while.

But it's watered down and does indicate how the current gen games will be, no?

No, the gameplay and stuff is COMPLETELY different on the current gen. It's not similiar at all honestly.

The moves are probably "out", because they're in a different position on current Gen.

The boxing punches against the ropes are a strong strike, I believe.

Where? I don't think I saw that...

The moves are probably "out", because they're in a different position on current Gen.

Because you're on last gen...

Because you're on last gen...

I don't see it on new gen either

If I were putting together the DLC, I would say that the biggest enticement would be Nakamura and The Club.

AJ's really been active in WWE since the Rumble, so I would think he'll be on the disk.

Well...that's your fault then.

And you don't have to throw away the old console + games or buy the exact same games for the new console

I know, but other than Infamous, I can't think of a game I want for now until I can afford it.

Man, who'd have thought we'd be talking about AJ Styles being in a WWE game? Though I mainly play with CAWs, playing as AJ should be fun given his moveset. Can you make springboard moves signature or finisher, like reverse DDT?

And you don't have to throw away the old console + games or buy the exact same games for the new console

I know, but other than Infamous, I can't think of a game I want for now until I can afford it.

Man, who'd have thought we'd be talking about AJ Styles being in a WWE game? Though I mainly play with CAWs, playing as AJ should be fun given his moveset. Can you make springboard moves signature or finisher, like reverse DDT?

Not yet, but I personally think we'll be seeing that possible quite soon. We got the ability to use strong strikes as finishers in 2K16 after all, so its logical to assume springboard moves will follow.

Not yet, but I personally think we'll be seeing that possible quite soon. We got the ability to use strong strikes as finishers in 2K16 after all, so its logical to assume springboard moves will follow.

I doubt it, given they could have introduced that ages ago.

Archived