WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Taker showcase would be awesome. A ton of history and matches there.

Yokozuna,Hogan(hopefully),Warrior,Diesel,

Shawn michaels,Bret hart,classic kane,Sycho sid,Austin,Foley,Rock,Dx,most of the coporation and ministry,Flair,hhh,Lesnar,Batista,Orton,

Edge.

I know I'm missing some but we'll get hell of a group of attitude era stars and then some. If we could get a Sting showcase too we'd have a good group of wcw guys. I'm all about the Monday night wars. Lesnar seems most likely now though. Hopefully they can get Angle, and the Hardyz(doubtful) but we'll see.

This 100%

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revealed via live painting..that's different..

Prediction: Cena,Styles,Austin,Brock & Sasha..

Nah, there'll be one new guy revealed. Most likely going to be Cena, Reigns, Owens, Brock and possibly AJ.

By the way, they were playing Goldberg's WCW theme in the advert, so hopefully that means we get both his WWE and WCW themes.

2K today announced that WWE portrait artist Rob Schamberger will attend the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to reveal the latest roster members in WWE® 2K17, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Schamberger will appear at 2K's booth #1601 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center where he will paint the new roster inclusions on a sizable canvas in a live setting.

Show attendees are encouraged to check in with Rob's work throughout all three days of the show June 14-16, 2016 to see if their favorite WWE Superstars and Legends are officially announced for what's certain to be another extensive roster for the franchise.

A Kansas City native, Schamberger's portraits of WWE Superstars both past and present have made him a sought after staple in the WWE Universe. His unique artwork has raised money for several charities, including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and is available for sale to the public through WWE Auction (originals) WWE Shop (shirts and prints). Schamberger is often seeing painting live at various WWE events, including WrestleMania® Axxess, SummerSlam® and Monday Night Raw, as well as through the popular WWE weekly painting series on YouTube, Canvas 2 Canvas. In addition, his art has seen display at several national museums and galleries, adorns the walls of many WWE Superstar homes and can be found in the hallways of WWE's Stamford, Conn. headquarters.

Developed collaboratively by Yuke's and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K17 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in October 2016. Consumers who pre-order WWE 2K17 at any participating retailer will receive two playable characters of legendary WCW® and WWE star Bill Goldberg, well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas, at no extra cost on launch day. For more information on WWE 2K17 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K17 or subscribe on YouTube.

today i read a wwe news page with a media call of trips

where he said that roode and young didnt sign a contract at this moment but wwe is working with them on it an he cant wait to work with both on nxt/main

sooo i would 95 say roode and e young are official not into this games dlc list

but i think we will get nakamura!!! and austin aries :)

Goldberg won't have a Showcase since he's a pre-order bonus/DLC. And let's face it, he had what, one solid match in his entire career? And said match was Halloween Havoc '98 vs. DDP, so I'd say that's what the Halloween Havoc arena will be, which is great because that's the coolest set WCW ever produced - and one of the coolest in wrestling history.

They can't recycle HH from 2K16 since Goldberg wasn't around in '96.

I'm sorry, and this is off topic, but i can't stand this.. just because you think he had only one solid match in his career, does not make it a fact, nor true.

and just because he's a pre-order, doesn't mean he won't have a showcase.. we'll just have to wait and see

Goldberg's best match was against DDP at Halloween Havoc'98 but I wouldn't say that was his only solid match, IMO he had good-great matches against..

Hollywood Hogan - Nitro'98

Sting - Nitro'98 and Slamboree'99

Kevin Nash - Starrcade'98 and Spring Stampede'99

Bret Hart (Yes despite ending Bret's career) - Starrcade'99

Booker T - Nitro 2000

Scott Steiner - Fall Brawl 2000

Chris Jericho - Bad Blood 2003 and RAW September 2003

Triple H - Survivor Series 2003

Elimination Chamber -Summerslam 2003

nice to know they didnt fix the face paint glitch or better call it body paint glitch ;)

sow we can hope if we cant edit the faces and bodys of superstars in 2k17 cuz wwe didnt want they possible give us that

back door again... 2k never say something bad or anything about the glitch so my opinion is

they know it and they fine with it :D

Goldberg won't have a Showcase since he's a pre-order bonus/DLC. And let's face it, he had what, one solid match in his entire career? And said match was Halloween Havoc '98 vs. DDP, so I'd say that's what the Halloween Havoc arena will be, which is great because that's the coolest set WCW ever produced - and one of the coolest in wrestling history.

They can't recycle HH from 2K16 since Goldberg wasn't around in '96.

I'm sorry, and this is off topic, but i can't stand this.. just because you think he had only one solid match in his career, does not make it a fact, nor true.

and just because he's a pre-order, doesn't mean he won't have a showcase.. we'll just have to wait and see

Err... Yes it does. They are not going to make a whole showcase and centre the legends around a guy who you can't play as outside of the mode.

I hope juicier information is revealed at E3, because the 'Goldberg' pre-order bonuses aren't doing much for me at the moment.

I dont buy into the whole Goldberg's a pre order so he aint getting a showcase thing. For one Warrior was a Pre Order in 2K14 and he was also in the 30 years of Wrestlemania Mode because he had 2 attires.

We know Goldberg is having 2 attires so one will be exclusive to Pre Order and the other will be for a Showcase mode.

Then again I felt Sting should have had a Showcase last year given how he was heavily promoted in the commercials.

I hope juicier information is revealed at E3, because the 'Goldberg' pre-order bonuses aren't doing much for me at the moment.

I dont buy into the whole Goldberg's a pre order so he aint getting a showcase thing. For one Warrior was a Pre Order in 2K14 and he was also in the 30 years of Wrestlemania Mode because he had 2 attires.

We know Goldberg is having 2 attires so one will be exclusive to Pre Order and the other will be for a Showcase mode.

Then again I felt Sting should have had a Showcase last year given how he was heavily promoted in the commercials.

There a difference between a mode where we play Ultimate Warrior once and a mode where we play with the showcased wrestler in every single matches.

I just don't buy into it being a "legit" pre-order bonus when I already have that content in my copy of 2K16. As far as I'm concerned, 2K can pretty much go pound sand with that "bonus".

That's what I was trying to say originally.

Archived