Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm in Lemoyne, and I see a body hanging from a tree, I rode past it at first, doubled back thinking my eyes is playing tricks on me and sure enough its a body hanging from the tree, while I'm staring at it, these weird dudes all painted , some wearing masks appear and begin to attack, or try to attack me with knives. I shoot em' down, and I'm left just thinking like, "WTF?"

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to locate two spots which are great for farming ammo types that are normally level locked in Red Dead Online last night. One spot is for express rifle rounds, and the other is for shotgun slugs.

FeelsGoodMan

But then theyd all be in poor condition.

Doesn't matter... when you do it online, there is a milestone for killing 10+ animals at the same time... which gives you an XP reward.

I'm at 66% story completion & 64% overall completion in single player... kinda like how I ran things during the original Red Dead Redemption.

Man...I love this game. Still finding new things.

Camped in Tall Trees, got jumped by two Skinner Brothers as soon as I set up camp. One came behind me with a knife to my throat. The other had a rifle aimed at me. Then they gave me a warning about being careless and camping in their territory. They didn't take anything or harm me. I couldn't really believe they didn't rob me or anything. They laughed, got on their horses, and started to ride away. I stood up from my campfire, whipped out my repeater, and put two shots in the back of both of them as they were riding off. Then I (as in, me...in real life; not the game) said "You should have done it when you had the chance.". :lol: Looted their bodies, got on my horse and went about my business.

Edited by Generations