Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

I'll have to check my character again after I start up the game later. I was expecting to have a scar like John Marston. On that note, I was dissapointed to find out those scratches on Johns face weren't cause by a bear.

I'm convinced Marston is lying about the story behind his scars.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did they say this game was because I swear I've spent three hours playing tonight and I only did one mission. It's going to be awhile before I finish this one

I played the main game for about 60 hours...but I was doing side stuff in between. I don't really play any games completely linear. Gotta check things out as I go.

:( that's too bad. Well, for people who finished the game and have no interest in online anyways

Same was true for GTA.

Game could have been a lot better...but they went balls-deep into online, and abandoned the core game.

Casual gamers like playing online and spending money on micro-transactions for stupid and useless shit. Sadly, the days of AAA DLC storyline content might be gone.

Edited by Generations

:( that's too bad. Well, for people who finished the game and have no interest in online anyways

Same was true for GTA.

Game could have been a lot better...but they went balls-deep into online, and abandoned the core game.

Casual gamers like playing online and spending money on micro-transactions for stupid and useless shit. Sadly, the days of AAA DLC storyline content might be gone.

To be fair single player storylines aren't that great when it comes to DLC unless I do something massive like Undead there's really no point of doing single player DLC win they can keep doing DLC for online which don't cost as much getting money and keeping the games alive until they make a new one

Who did GTA V their online are still going strong when if it was just single player DLC it would have died long time ago

Edited by Mango kid

You say it doesn't cost as much but, when you have enough money you could burn it, what difference does the cost make? Plus they went in on like 2 dozen updates for GTAO for no extra cost. People would pay for a solid single player expansion. I'm sure they know this and we know they'rey capable. It practically pays for itself anyways and you can stop alienating some of your fanbase on top of it

Just came across the KKK in the forest. Blasted the supreme leader as he was walking away, looted and tossed him into the fire in the burning cross. Sweet.

Ive come across those guys twice. First time I came across a huge meeting, burning crosses and all. Killed them all. Second time I came across three of them, the leader who had black robes and two others in white. The leader was directing the other two to set up the cross, killed them all again, but shot one early enough for the cross to fall and crush them both.

Just came across the KKK in the forest. Blasted the supreme leader as he was walking away, looted and tossed him into the fire in the burning cross. Sweet.

Ive come across those guys twice. First time I came across a huge meeting, burning crosses and all. Killed them all. Second time I came across three of them, the leader who had black robes and two others in white. The leader was directing the other two to set up the cross, killed them all again, but shot one early enough for the cross to fall and crush them both.

I'll try this next time I run across these fools. Good to know. Maybe toss some dynamite as well?

What.

Allow me. I'm learning how to speak Austin.

"So it turns out that if you antagonize people in the camp too much one if them will knock you out."

Well he either said that or that he really likes shitting in the shower. One or the other.

I choose to believe both.

Just came across a second group of Klan guys. Again blasted the leader in the back and tossed his body next to the two other guys and then shot the kerosene canister and lit them all on fire. It's funny how they made them seem like total idiots, reminds me of Reno 911 with the KKK guys always lighting themselves up on fire.Just wish there was some grander scheme to these encounters, you don't even get a bonus or anything for killing them.