Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDOnline would really benefit from a feature like GTA did where you couldn't agro or be killed directly in free roam.

By the way, what did everyone call their outlaw? I made a woman and called her Matilda Starr. I'll probably post a pic of her when I get home.

Edited by AlterNation

1 thing I really HATE is I need 5 GOLD BARS! To put insurance on my Arabian Horse. Its red, I made it a girl, made her hair white, and had to name her Epona. If she ever got critically injured without a reviver, I just close the application. I only have 1.5 Gold Bars

Took me a bit but I got the $200 to create a posse and named it Golden Gun Gang. Since my GTA V Crew was Golden Gun Crew. Only had 3 members in it on GTA, me and my 2 friends :lol: I created that because of the Red Dead Golden Gun quest. ALSO HAS ANYONE GOT THIS IN STORY MODE YET? I dont know if there can be multiple posses with the same name, that's why I worked my butt off to get that money for it.

And I just made mine Triset. It took half and hour to make my guy, it started off SO UGLY then I actually made him normal looking. Idk why but his stubble wont equip on him, I choose that and it's not on him. I go to the barber, and it says You Own This Item, and below it says You Dont Own This Item. I just want the stubble. And I wish they'd add the Bulldogger hat in Online, my favorite hat in story, hell I wish they'd let us craft outfits like Story Mode

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Does online allow you to make a private session like GTA Online? I'm interested in playing the online story and maybe with a few friends but online in total doesn't really interest me all that much. Not a fan of griefers.

1 thing I really HATE is I need 5 GOLD BARS! To put insurance on my Arabian Horse. Its red, I made it a girl, made her hair white, and had to name her Epona. If she ever got critically injured without a reviver, I just close the application. I only have 1.5 Gold Bars

Took me a bit but I got the $200 to create a posse and named it Golden Gun Gang. Since my GTA V Crew was Golden Gun Crew. Only had 3 members in it on GTA, me and my 2 friends :lol: I created that because of the Red Dead Golden Gun quest. ALSO HAS ANYONE GOT THIS IN STORY MODE YET? I dont know if there can be multiple posses with the same name, that's why I worked my butt off to get that money for it.

And I just made mine Triset. It took half and hour to make my guy, it started off SO UGLY then I actually made him normal looking. Idk why but his stubble wont equip on him, I choose that and it's not on him. I go to the barber, and it says You Own This Item, and below it says You Dont Own This Item. I just want the stubble. And I wish they'd add the Bulldogger hat in Online, my favorite hat in story, hell I wish they'd let us craft outfits like Story Mode

I don't think you can get the gun in story mode you have to create it

Does online allow you to make a private session like GTA Online? I'm interested in playing the online story and maybe with a few friends but online in total doesn't really interest me all that much. Not a fan of griefers.

I didn't see an option for this in the little time I spent in the beta last night, but I really hope that changes... I'm also not a fan of griefers, and I'd rather free roam in a "posse only" shard - much like the "crew only" shards they let us create in GTA Online.

Guess we'll have to wait and see once Red Dead Online is out of its beta stage.

My outlaw's name: Kenneth Forrest

Edited by NegativeCreep

I got a gold gun in story mode, it's probably not the one you guys are talking about though. It was one of the photo of the former gunslinger quest., the guy you had to chase on the train after he runs away from you and to the top of the train before you draw ad have to kill him within seconds. He drops a gold carved pistol. I didnt get any spell achievement though so I doubt its anything fabled.

I was talking about the GTA gun quest. I have it now, they added it with the update. Wish I could have it on Online mode

I do hate how the stubble is messed up right now, I had it equipped but it wont show. And no I dont want a full beard look. Wish I could have a beard like mine IRL its shorter than a full beard but bigger than stubble.

But other than that I REALLY like how my character turned out. And people are complaining "Oh all the characters are too ugly" well take your time creating your character. This was 30 Minutes. And from what I hear there is NO CHANGING your looks besides hair after you create them.

And speaking of my character

Vcqtr5b.jpg

I might put longer hair to see how it would look

FJYHRcB.jpg

OK The score may look bad, because that was my very first Multiplayer match and I didnt know what the heck to do, and I didnt have my shotgun in my loadout

etwkdyE.jpg

QsaNzYA.jpg

ualvYN0.jpg

I really like how the match over screens look

8M9YkMO.jpg

God I really like this outfit and love the hat

hUbYBKO.jpg

Also like the hat over eyes look

e8C112i.jpg

Would love this more if I had my stubble

And oooh great I cant get on keep getting error codes

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

At the end of the game is it me or John's body mid-section looks weird when he's walking like he looks like a really like a stick

First off, spoilers dude.

It would appear it brings over Arthurs body, much like it did for Jack in RDR1, but they forgot to set it to before he got the TB, so its unnaturally skinny.

I'll be honest and say that I won't be playing much Red Dead Online... unless of course, Rockstar introduces some major changes before it leaves beta stage. After playing for several hours Friday night, it was some of the worst griefing I've ever experienced in a video game in a long, long time.

Thanks, but no thanks Rockstar... I'll happily move over to Fallout 76 full-time, where griefing is practically nonexistent compared to this steaming pile of fecal remnant.

Yeah the grind for Gold Bars are ridiculous. I still have yet to get 5 Bars, I just want insurance on my horse Epona. And I want to make atleast my Revolver Gold, since my posse is The Golden Gang, since GTA Online was Golden Gun Crew. And wow it needs alot to put gold on Guns. Have yet to return to Red Dead Online since Friday when I couldn't log on. My poor friend told me he kept getting bullied by a group, kept killing him, hogtied him, dragging him from their horse, ect :lol: the spawn system SUCKS. Freeroam and during PVP. I'd die in PVP and respawn in front of someone. Atleast we are transparent for a few seconds when we spawn

You know I have to admit after replaying Red Dead one after Red Dead 2 you got a preciate how to story is so much better now that you know the background and how it's tied together

kinda wonder what happens to Sadie, Charles, Pearson, Trelawny during RDR1.