Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oof

WWE 2K16 Cover Art

It's cool but that's gotta be like some special edition cover or something if real...

Basic as *Censored* though.

Was expecting something better. It's nice I guess but pretty boring imo. Not like the cover matters, to me anyways, so it honestly doesn't matter. Still, a little disappointed by this.

It should be for a special edition or alt cover. Current star should be on the actual cover.

Someone current should've been on there this isn't WWE 1995...

That's pathetic

Can we all just move on from the AE now? I lived through it, and it was fun. However, it was also 15 *censored*ing years ago. They should've done a past present and future cover with Austin, Rollins, and Balor.

I get it. They need the game to sell so they're always going to put someone on the cover who draws big money despite not them being relevant for a long time. Didn't expect it to be Rollins or anyone on the current roster at all, despite maybe Lesnar. I actually thought Lesnar had the cover locked this year, but I guess not.

Lesnar definitely should've been on the cover, no problem here though. As long as it's not Roman Reigns. Seriously though, it's just a cover.

I like it a lot, but, it's not the year 1998 anymore :/

Was expecting Rollins/Lesnar/A group of current stars to be honest.

Seems random as hell, in my opinion.

Love Steve Austin but like someone else said it, they should move on from the attitude era. I feel like I've relived Steve Austin's matches a lot in the last couple of years *sigh*.

I have no problems with this. But it really should've been Lesnar realistically.

Holy hell. This is the first time ever that Stone Cold's been on the cover of this game series.

I like it. Steve Austin did define the Attitude era and this is a good sign of how much this game with be based around that, at least it's campaign/story mode. In all honestly, does it matter who is going to be on the cover when you're actually playing the game? I get more upset about almost having to see John Cena's penis on the selection screen of 2k15.

Just seems stupid to have someone who retired over 10 years ago as the cover star. You wouldn't have Michael Jordan in the NBA2k16 cover

Lol, maybe you're being sarcastic but Michael Jordan is the cover star of NBA 2k16.

He was also on the cover of NBA 2K11, too. And just like how WWE 2K16 has a mode centered around Austin, NBA2K11 had a career mode for Jordan.

2D4FhVG.png

Clever. Actually makes more sense now.

After watching the trailer of Austin digging up his old belt, It got me thinking what if they made a hypothetical story of him coming back to the WWE. Maybe raise hell and help due away with the Authority. Honestly whether that than replaying moments from his past (maybe some of his Alliance moments but that's about it).

Just seems stupid to have someone who retired over 10 years ago as the cover star. You wouldn't have Michael Jordan in the NBA2k16 cover

He was on the regular cover of NBA 2K11 though.