WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least they went with a new effect than the sizzling smoke one for a third time in a row. The glass shards fits Austin but as I said before,I would have preferred the black and gold like the NBA 2K16 cover

Black and Gold is special edition NBA 2K16 cover, the normal NBA 2K16 cover will be just as basic.

Someone current should've been on there this isn't WWE 1995...

since austin was the ringmaster in 1995 I'm guessing they know that.

Just because I don't give enough of a shit to see when he was relevant doesn't make my point any less apt.

I was definately expecting Lesnar for sure, feel like there's not alot noteworthy they can cover in Austins Mode that that hasn't already been in the last 2 games.

Unless they start earlier and expand into the Ruthless Aggression era with his career. They missed some stuff in his career.

NBA 2k16 cover has 3 superstars on it Seth Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis... MJ is the special edition cover thats the way they shouldve done with WWE 2k16 have all 3 former shield members on the cover than have Austin on the special edition cover but as long as it wasnt Brock Lesnar on it im fine with it if they wanted just one person shouldve been Reigns or Rollins but cover looks cool regardless

I never really noticed that

2ui7o7q.jpg

Literally hated looking at this. At least the stone cold picture looks cool, I just think the cover overall is poorly done.

Lol It's not that hard to not look over there. I'd be focusing on which option I want to choose from every time. See The Rock and be like cool, but certainly not look down at the Peoples Thighs. Ha

Lesnar shouldn't get another cover until it's time for him to get a showcase, and he shouldn't get a showcase until Kurt Angle is eligable to be a part of the games considering those twos rivalry.

Was too big a deal to be missing.

I wish we were able to choose the screens in the menu, like go into the options and select different made renders of many logos and wrestlers. Some would just use legends,some would just use current stars,others just divas and some like me selecting a mix of both types.

i love that idea

Lesnar definitely should've been on the cover, no problem here though. As long as it's not Roman Reigns. Seriously though, it's just a cover.

No it's how they're choosing to market their game. All the AE/Stone Cold fans are in their 30's and 40's now. This is 2K trying to recreate the sales bump they got from putting Jordan on the cover of NBA 2K11. Only the difference is that was Jordan's first appearance in a video game in forever while Austin is in every year.

wat

I'm in my 20s, man.

I'll never understand why they don't use CURRENT superstars on a CURRENT game..?!

All the Current superstars are in the game.

I'll never understand why they don't use CURRENT superstars on a CURRENT game..?!

WWE 2K15-John Cena

WWE 2K14-The Rock/Daniel Bryan

WWE '13-CM Punk

WWE '12-Randy Orton

SVR 11-Cena/Miz/Show

Uhhhhh, they have used current superstars, even consistently.

WWE 2K15-John Cena

WWE 2K14-The Rock/Daniel Bryan

WWE '13-CM Punk

WWE '12-Randy Orton

SVR 11-Cena/Miz/Show

Uhhhhh, they have used current superstars, even consistently.

Forgive me, I just recall The Rock being on the cover year before last I believe? Even so, I personally don't agree with it.

Archived