WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Great choices by 2k having Jordan and Austin on the 2016 covers. At the end of the day everybodies gonna get to turn on the consoles and play as their favorite stars.

Lol at the person complaining about seeing The Rocks thighs or whatever.

They need to stop using red every year, though...I wouldn't mind a blue cover. WWE '12 was mostly yellow...but the "12" was still red. Should mix shit up with these colors from time to time. I know it probably has to do with Raw being the flagship show, and Raw being red...but it's too much. Give me blue or green...or even purple for all I *censored*ing care.

Lesnar definitely should've been on the cover, no problem here though. As long as it's not Roman Reigns. Seriously though, it's just a cover.

No it's how they're choosing to market their game. All the AE/Stone Cold fans are in their 30's and 40's now. This is 2K trying to recreate the sales bump they got from putting Jordan on the cover of NBA 2K11. Only the difference is that was Jordan's first appearance in a video game in forever while Austin is in every year.

Austin is a badass. Rollins is a bitch.

Attitude Era was badass. This current era(minus Brock) is bitch-made. Go figure why they stuck Austin on it.

Lol word

That's true about society though; not just wrestling

Looks kinda amateurish imo. Someone on this site could do better.

This was my main thought. I won't be buying the game anyway though so I don't really care.

Also that teaser trailer seems more fitting for Taker than Austin imo.

That's pathetic

Can we all just move on from the AE now? I lived through it, and it was fun. However, it was also 15 *censored*ing years ago. They should've done a past present and future cover with Austin, Rollins, and Balor.

I'm with you there, I thought they covered all they needed of Austin in wwe13. I know a lot of people will be happy, but the only thing thay could male This worth it to me is if they followed his wcw days and I we somehow got stings squadron vs dangerous alliance war games. :P. And there's no way I see that coming into play.

1992 WCW dlc would get me to fork over a lot of dough. Dangerous Alliance ftw.

Realistically, can they do a RA Era game? I know some of the roster is either with another company or dead from drugs. You still have guys that are still active with the company also I guess.

Maybe not a full on mode like with WWE'12 but could have RA elements for showcase matches that include certain legends and duplicates of current people. HBK vs Triple H showcase in 2K15 was from the RA era

Roster from that era could include..

Eddie Guerrero 2004

Goldberg

Scott Steiner

Hollywood Rock 2003

Austin 2003

nWo Kevin Nash 2002

nWo Scott Hall 2002

Hollywood Hogan 2002

Hulk Hogan 2003

nWo X-Pac 2003 or X-Factor X-Pac 2004

Albert 2003

Edge 2002

Christian 2003

Chris Jericho 2003

Ric Flair 2003

Batista 2003

Booker T 2002

John Cena 2002(debut) or 2004(thugonomics)

Rookie Randy Orton 2002 or Evolution Randy 2003

Kane 2001 or 2002

Triple H 2003

Big Show 2002(buz cut and pants)

Brock 2002

Goldust 2002

American Badass Undertaker 2002-04

HBK 2002 or 2003

Very Great choices by 2k having Jordan and Austin on the 2016 covers. At the end of the day everybodies gonna get to turn on the consoles and play as their favorite stars.

Lol at the person complaining about seeing The Rocks thighs or whatever.

So you're gonna legit act like I'm wrong when that was the one thing you HAD to endure everytime you were in the main menu of 2k14? Because I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. :shift:

Archived