Part 2 of CM Punk on Colt Cobana's podcast up now

.Legacy

CM Punk provided absolutely no proof for his claims, anyone who says he "exposed" WWE and that Punk gave "the truth" is a blind mark, as Punk's claims are without proof.

Except for the claims of dozens of other ex-WWE employees about the same type of things. And dirt sheet reports that coincide exactly with what Punk said. Not to mention that he would gain nothing from randomly lying. His claims have years of proof.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting to the WWE to only go around the midcard for years, and then get painted up and get booked into the same tag matches over and over...is that really any better than Colt?

Yes, much better.

CM Punk provided absolutely no proof for his claims, anyone who says he "exposed" WWE and that Punk gave "the truth" is a blind mark, as Punk's claims are without proof.

He has no reason to lie after 10 months of saying nothing. Besides, there's no reason to believe he's lying, considering it's well known they can be massive pricks at times. He was given shit for leaving and giving no reason, and now that he has spoken, he's once again bullshitting? Then why don't WWE defend themselves? Surely you can't just presume one party is lying when the other party hasn't even made an effort to defend the points raised against them.

They have, they made a statement about their doctors, Punk is full of shit to when it comes working with a concussion, Ziggler was out of action for a slight one, Christian was in the same boat not to mention Del Rio himself said he couldn't say anything about having a concussion because he would have been send home asap. But why would Punk lie right? it isn't like he wasn't mad about anything on his way out right? He has nothing to lose at this point & whatever the *Censored* he will say people will listen even with no prove about it, eventually this will fade out because at the end of the day none of it matters because none of it lasts.

Getting to the WWE to only go around the midcard for years, and then get painted up and get booked into the same tag matches over and over...is that really any better than Colt?

Yes, much better.

He has no reason to lie after 10 months of saying nothing. Besides, there's no reason to believe he's lying, considering it's well known they can be massive pricks at times. He was given shit for leaving and giving no reason, and now that he has spoken, he's once again bullshitting? Then why don't WWE defend themselves? Surely you can't just presume one party is lying when the other party hasn't even made an effort to defend the points raised against them.

They have, they made a statement about their doctors, Punk is full of shit to when it comes working with a concussion, Ziggler was out of action for a slight one, Christian was in the same boat not to mention Del Rio himself said he couldn't say anything about having a concussion because he would have been send home asap. But why would Punk lie right? it isn't like he wasn't mad about anything on his way out right? He has nothing to lose at this point & whatever the *Censored* he will say people will listen even with no prove about it, eventually this will fade out because at the end of the day none of it matters because none of it lasts.

That's just seeing it from the perspective where the guy can't win at all. Everyone was quick enough to give him shit for leaving without knowing the full reason for it and demanding an explanation, and now that he has given one, he's once again "full of shit". So the possible scenarios are:

- He's a *censored* for leaving (for whatever reason, even if it makes complete sense)

- He's a *censored* for finally giving an explanation (something everyone has been wanting to hear)

- He's a *censored* for being another guy to say that stuff about about WWE/Vince (yes, the same/similar stuff many others have stated before). But because it's him, he must be 'mad' and butthurt.

So you tell me, what exactly would it take for people to not attack him baselessly for speaking up?

Yes, much better.

That's just seeing it from the perspective where the guy can't win at all. Everyone was quick enough to give him shit for leaving without knowing the full reason for it and demanding an explanation, and now that he has given one, he's once again "full of shit". So the possible scenarios are:

- He's a *censored* for leaving (for whatever reason, even if it makes complete sense)

- He's a *censored* for finally giving an explanation (something everyone has been wanting to hear)

- He's a *censored* for being another guy to say that stuff about about WWE/Vince (yes, the same/similar stuff many others have stated before). But because it's him, he must be 'mad' and butthurt.

So you tell me, what exactly would it take for people to not attack him baselessly for speaking up?

But he is lying on that concussion issue, 100% & he is angry he clearly states it on the interview himself. I wasn't talking about his reasons to why he left I was clearly stating that it seems like utter bullshit they didn't give a shit about his concussion when they clearly do, its been stated by others so he is lying about that part. 2 sides of the story & I would really want to hear Triple H side of the matter but I guess that will never happen.

Fair enough. But still, being one of their top guys, it isn't quite surprising they'd want him to not take any time off and continue. I mean, it rarely occurs they let Cena take time off to recover from his injuries (or take any at all) and I'd assume they did whatever they could to convince Punk that he's fine too, especially that close to 'Mania. Yes, they do take concussions and all seriously, but Vince can be a heartless SOB at times like this and with everything considered, it isn't hard to believe Vince McMahon would not want CM Punk (who was heavily involved) to take time off during WrestleMania season. Also, if he really wanted to stir shit up, I doubt he would wait almost an year to do so. With the following he has, he could have revealed all that the moment he was terminated and people would have believed him. I do realize he can be often be a jackass but I've really got no reason to believe he's lying here.

Yes, much better.

But he is lying on that concussion issue, 100% & he is angry he clearly states it on the interview himself. I wasn't talking about his reasons to why he left I was clearly stating that it seems like utter bullshit they didn't give a shit about his concussion when they clearly do, its been stated by others so he is lying about that part. 2 sides of the story & I would really want to hear Triple H side of the matter but I guess that will never happen.

Punk was working when he had his elbow and knee injuries while everyone on the roster, including Cena gets a break when they're injured, CM Punk got none and that's a fact. He was seen on TV every week with an arm sling, so is it hard to believe that they made him work with a concussion seeing how abusive they were with him with his injuries?

Yes, much better.

100%? Thanks doctor Status. Whether they give a shit or not, you cannot confirm that they would 100% pull him out of matches because of it. You have no idea.

I seem to remember people calling hunter on some of his comments he made IC to Punk or Bryan once, rubbed alot of people in the back the wrong way, as people felt that that wasn't scripted that those were his actual comments to them. Also I often wonder what would have happened when Hunter got buried all of those years ago when Scott and Kev left for WCW and Shawn left to "find his smile" as more or less that was probably one of the reasons he married steph. To get back at them for that as was sort of alluded to by Kev once or twice.

Yup. A lot of the shit he said to Bryan and Punk seemed unscripted.

I really haven't said much about the podcast, but I decided I might as well. First and for most, I didn't think Punk deserved any of us an explanation but I'm really glad he decided to give us one. I really appreciate the fact that he didn't come out and start saying "*Censored* WWE, *Censored* Vince, It's all their fault, I did nothing wrong." No, he told the story that everyone wanted to hear, and I know everyone says he's "playing the victim" but I honestly believe the stories because what does he gain from lying? Also, it's been noted before that Triple H was never a fan of Punks, and it's well documented that politics really control WWE backstage. I also think that WWE should've expected this kind of turn out, Punk acknowledged the fact that they called him a 'quitter' in front of his home town, when in turn, he was technically fired. And to reference Roddy Piper, "You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun" really applies to this, because by basically "calling out Punk" without telling the story, they had to know that he'd fire back eventually, and when he did, he wouldn't hold anything back. But even then, he didn't really 'shoot' on anyone, I mean he did bash Ryback but even then, it was part of the story he was telling...the injuries from Ryback added to his physical condition after Wrestlemania. And even the small stuff like the sponsors, and the UFC fight walk out, it just all adds up and one person can only take so much. And my belief is, if you're not happy at where you are or what you're doing, you shouldn't have to do it. There's always alternatives. And Punk has that 'DIY' mindset, so if he wasn't happy and they weren't going to do anything about it, he'd do it himself. And so he did. He left. And like he said, he told HHH he'd talk to him after his wedding and instead he received his termination. Which I guess is understandable since he did breach his contract, but you don't call someone to "talk" only to fire them on their wedding day. It sucks that Triple H is such a dick. I love him as a wrestler but it's pretty apparent his ego is far too big for the job he's doing.

All in all, Punk wasn't happy. You can't force happiness. Now, he seems happier than ever. He's married, he's enjoying his life, and in the end, that's all that matters. Punk is my favorite wrestler and honestly I see a lot of myself in his personality. I back him 100%, and not just because he's my favorite, but because I can put myself in his shoes and see why he did what he did.

For the record, I believe he did owe everyone an explanation (which he has now given). Few things in life are more annoying than when somebody suddenly disappears one day, with no explanation for it. I'm not just talking about pro wrestling. I mean anything.

So like, you get upset when one day one of the cashiers at your local grocery store doesn't work there anymore and he/she didn't say goodbye?

For the record, I believe he did owe everyone an explanation (which he has now given). Few things in life are more annoying than when somebody suddenly disappears one day, with no explanation for it. I'm not just talking about pro wrestling. I mean anything.

So like, you get upset when one day one of the cashiers at your local grocery store doesn't work there anymore and he/she didn't say goodbye?

No. Was referring to like when some of my friends would just disappear without even telling me. Happened a few times. And of course, during the Attitude Era, whenever a wrestler had an injury, got fired, etc. there was absolutely no mention of it on TV; thankfully we have the internet for that now.

No. Was referring to like when some of my friends would just disappear without even telling me. Happened a few times. And of course, during the Attitude Era, whenever a wrestler had an injury, got fired, etc. there was absolutely no mention of it on TV; thankfully we have the internet for that now.

You seem clingy

Archived