Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Legacy

Part 2 of CM Punk on Colt Cobana's podcast up now

About time. I hope after tomorrow people finally accept that he's retired and the CM Punk chants finally stop. Probably not though.

It'll be nice to hear it from the man himself, but he's probably not gonna say anything different than what was already speculated.

I stopped caring months ago, TBH. It's been hauled on tediously, and seems like it was made a way bigger deal then it was worth. I think I'd actually much rather...

...GTS.

k1dvgm.gif

Punk doesn't need to do this. Maybe in private, but I don't think he has to air his displeasures out to the world.

Unknown Host

Description: Unable to locate the server requested --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

I'm sure it will be interesting but I'll just wait for it to be on iTunes

Never felt like Punk owed us anything, but I'm really glad he opened up and told everyone what really went on backstage. And he didn't turn it into a 'shoot', he told everyone what happened and why he left. Really glad he did it.

This being said, I really don't ever expect him back in WWE, and I don't blame him.

still hate when people say they really told what happens backstage when the truth is we don't know what really happens backstage punk is capable of lying just like ur average person

What I took from this, mainly, is that Vince McMahon seems to be a lot more out of touch and stupid than I previously thought he was. From decision-making to booking and creative ideas and everything in between; WWE just seems so *censored*ed.

Unless I imagined it, Punk said that had he remained face in 2012 (his condition for working with The Rock being that he had to turn heel), he would have eventually dropped the title to Daniel Bryan, which makes sense because they were involved in a feud at that time. Interesting.

Engaging interview, anyway. I love hearing about the intrinsic workings of the machine known as WWE.