Part 2 of CM Punk on Colt Cobana's podcast up now

.Legacy

I see people saiding dr wouldnt let punk wrestler if he really had something like this Really did see what they done in the past to there past talents have you watch the wwe Wrestlers are now dead please of so many head shots causing them to be drepesed and have brain of old man

They said no more chair shot to the head yet still do it to this day. No one really gotten fired for drug abuse I have no idea how many second shot randy but i bet it a lot. Wrestlers still on steroids. WWE paid there doctor do and said whatever they want If Unless there triple H or john cena

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He still got a few more bumps in him. :P

The next podcast "Bailey beat me, but who went to work the next night? Me." :lol:

Haaa, nice! :lol:

Pro Wrestling Tees is already going nuts! :XD:

sBzOVar.png

I seriously don't understand why so many WWE guys are getting salty with Cabana. He didn't do anything.

He offered Punk the platform to talk, and I'm guessing they can't go after Punk on someone's orders. Probably a way to avoid making things worse.

I'm curious as to the kind of shit WWE put him through. His documentary indicates that Punk was not lying thanks to Hayes and Heyman backing him up, and I'm sure he'd be forced to wrestle even with a concussion as he's that important yet expendable enough. John Cena is important, but I guess they didn't want to lose him. Though, I could easily believe they were trying to make things worse for Punk, as it's not the first time WWE has tried to dick over Punk.

The attacks towards Punk seems to be primarily from people who did not like him in the first place. There must be a degree of truth in his injury statements because he looks much better now. I'm sure WWE will be more relaxed on letting its popular wrestlers work - didn't Austin and Angle wrestle with broken neck for a while?

I dont see how "Cena takes time off if needed" this dude had elbow surgery in 2013 & came back a month or so later. Cena is a robot & RARELY takes time off unless he is injured & even then this mother*censored*er comes back always before the time he is meant to.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give an extended timeline for Cena so it looks like he is super human when he comes back early. I always felt the WWE needed Punk around to fill a spot, that's why they had him come back early for Payback. Even when they didn't use him right, Vince knew he was a solid performer and made him money.

The whole "look" thing is ridiculous, especially now. Why are guys like Ziggler, Rollins, Bryan, Punk, Ambrose, Wyatt and Rusev all tasting success when none of those really have "the look" that WWE seems to have gone for in the past. It's just a played out argument tbh.

The whole "look" thing is ridiculous, especially now. Why are guys like Ziggler, Rollins, Bryan, Punk, Ambrose, Wyatt and Rusev all tasting success when none of those really have "the look" that WWE seems to have gone for in the past. It's just a played out argument tbh.

Because in the end, no matter how much HHH and Vince would want to say otherwise, the fans are the real boss. If the fans overwhelmingly want to see someone, then eventually the WWE has to give in.

Bryan and Punk are the only ones out of that list that have really "succeeded."

Ziggler is a two time world champion, Rollins and Ambrose have held title belts.

Ziggler is a two time world champion, Rollins and Ambrose have held title belts.

So has David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, and one of The Godfather's hoes.

Change it to singles title belts. edit: MITB for Seth.

And the hardcore title is a joke, it doesn't/barely counts.

Well if we're making all kinds of exceptions for people and special rules, sure a lot of people have made it.

Santino and Orlando Jordan held the US title, Damien Sandow was Mr MITB, Curtis Axle and Zeke held the IC title.

Archived