Official Roster Discussion

Ernez

From WWE.com

"Renee Young gave the WWE Universe an extra treat by announcing at the panel that WWE's developmental brand, NXT, will be featured in WWE 2K15's myCareer mode. Players will start their career in WWE NXT and have to work their way up the ranks against WWE's brightest prospects in order to make it to the stages of Raw, SmackDown and beyond."

So a roster is basically confirmed? LETS *censored*IN GOOOOO.

Btw, meet me by the lake around 10 Renee.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought after today I would be so amazed by everyone's body model that I wouldn't be able to play 2k14 ever again....

Never have I been so wrong

After they pissed up the apron logos last year dont know if ill even bother with creations this year.

Judging from the render we've already seen and the one shown on the roster reveal, I get the feeling we're getting 2 CM Punks this year. That said, do you think we'll get both his themes? (Cult of Personality and This Fire Burns)

I hope we do. I always preferd This Fire Burns for Punk.

After they pissed up the apron logos last year dont know if ill even bother with creations this year.

I bet 2K didn't even fix that apron logo issue. And the paint tool probably still has the same terrible color palette that won't let you create a dark red without it looking faded.

Thank god Stardust isn't in.

I'd rather have Alicia and Layla over Rey Mysterio and Xavier Woods. I guess we need jobbers though...

What? Why?

I hate that gimmick...I miss Cody Rhodes :(

But it would be a more accurate presentation of the TV product. Also...I can only imagine how awesome a Stardust/Goldust tag entrance would look.

Cody would probably still be in, as he would have been scanned as himself originally and only rescanned because Stardust is something completley different.

I bet 2K didn't even fix that apron logo issue. And the paint tool probably still has the same terrible color palette that won't let you create a dark red without it looking faded.

I really hope yellow is fixed, on some parts if you used the brightest yellow, it looked like faded mustard.

Alright, I'll give them time. Pretty bummed that the full roster hasn't been revealed, but I can wait.

Now, if the "Full Roster" is only added DLC characters, I'm done. The roster was really the element to make it or break it for me this year. I may still try it to see exactly how the game plays, but I'm leaning the other way right now.

No they didnt its still unfixed.

So people have to use the glitch for it to work properly and even then once you save and upload if anyone downloads it goes back to default.

Its broken.

Thank god Stardust isn't in.

I'd rather have Alicia and Layla over Rey Mysterio and Xavier Woods. I guess we need jobbers though...

What? Why?

I hate that gimmick...I miss Cody Rhodes :(

But it would be a more accurate presentation of the TV product. Also...I can only imagine how awesome a Stardust/Goldust tag entrance would look.

Cody would probably still be in, as he would have been scanned as himself originally and only rescanned because Stardust is something completley different.

Maybe they'll make Stardust DLC. The entrance would be pretty cool though I must admit.

Archived