Official Roster Discussion

Ernez

The more I play this game, the more I think Jerry Lawler was originally supposed to be playable, but got scrapped for whatever reason. His crown & T-shirt are in CAW mode and he is on the King of the Ring selection screen. (The only guy on a menu pic who isn't playable)

Pity. I would've played a match using Ziggler against King .... to deliver the 'Heart Stopper' :hqhq:

That isnt funny making fun of someone who had a heart attack.

:facepalm: It's Zigglers move for cryin out loud

But the move is called Heartstopper exactly because of Lawler's heart attack.

Yeah, still a good move though lol.. have it as a sig for a CAW of myself. I in no way meant to offend with my post regarding Lawler however, my late grandfather died of a massive heart attack and I'd never wish one on anybody.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, isn't a big deal, but ever since I first heard Bill Demott would be in the game via MyCareer and was unlockable, I assumed he'd be unlockable as a wrestler....and it turns out he's only selectable as a manager? What's the point of that? Who's gonna get any enjoyment out of that? Pretty much all of the people available in the Managers column have wrestled, so I think enough is enough and, from next year on, the Manager section should be available for selection as competitors, too. Why deprive us of that extra little touch of fun when the models are already right there, y'know? I was looking forward to Demott's moveset....too bad, I guess. :fedup:

Don't get me wrong, isn't a big deal, but ever since I first heard Bill Demott would be in the game via MyCareer and was unlockable, I assumed he'd be unlockable as a wrestler....and it turns out he's only selectable as a manager? What's the point of that? Who's gonna get any enjoyment out of that? Pretty much all of the people available in the Managers column have wrestled, so I think enough is enough and, from next year on, the Manager section should be available for selection as competitors, too. Why deprive us of that extra little touch of fun when the models are already right there, y'know? I was looking forward to Demott's moveset....too bad, I guess. :fedup:

I think they don't make managers playable just because they think they'd have to give them an entrance. But I believe that if someone has a character model, then they should be playable in exhibition and story designer.

I think they don't make managers playable just because they think they'd have to give them an entrance. But I believe that if someone has a character model, then they should be playable in exhibition and story designer.

I mean, if I recall correctly, years ago, when you could have managers wrestle in the game(s), someone like Paul Heyman just had a generic entrance and moveset that you could edit if you wanted. It would be cool to have a newly animated singles Zeb Colter entrance, with him just shouting at people and shit, but it isn't really a high priority; the availability of the model for in-ring action is what counts.

And other managers this year include John Lauranitis and Vickie Guerrero who both were in previous games, so those entrance animations are still somewhere in their archives...it was just like a year or two ago. I get male/female restrictions from facing eachother...that's fine; although I do think they should allow you the option to lift those restrictions exclusively for Mixed Tag matches...but no reason for managers not to wrestle, especially when they all have. So what if I wanna pick Ricardo?...it's my funeral...like picking Butterbean in Fight Night Champion...lol...

Its not difficult to just give someone a custom entrance.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived