WWE 2K14 Entrances & Finishers

GameGodOfAll

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People bitching about people voicing complaints about the game, is it any wonder people moan about the game when they the makers pull the same crap every year results entrances and models.

It's just laziness on the devs parts

What are you talking about? Nobody bitched about people voicing complains today. At least not yet.

What's with people on YouTube complaining that Stephanie doesn't have her current theme? Do they not realize this is Attitude Era Stephanie?

http://youtu.be/6k35aKeaKco

People are complaining about that? On YouTube, no surprise.

YOU CAN IMPORT HER CRAPPY POP SONG ONTO YOUR PS3 AND 360.

Geez, YouTubers just get dumber and dumber everyday.

No offense to any sane YouTuber on here. I know who I mean when I say that.

I think Khali may be the only character I never use in any game he's present

I am the same way. Every year he has been in the game and they had a universe I have made him a free agent so I would never have to deal with him being in a feud.

I am the same way. Every year he has been in the game and they had a universe I have made him a free agent so I would never have to deal with him being in a feud.

i wish they could find a good way to make weight detection work because i just can't play with characters like him without some sort of realism , it's just no use

i wish they could find a good way to make weight detection work because i just can't play with characters like him without some sort of realism , it's just no use

same here

SvR 07 Khali was so difficult to beat because of weight detection, and it's cool

As much as I don't like Khali it doesn't change the fact that he should've had his entrance updated last year. At least he should have a dancing taunt. Khali hasn't been serious in years.

yea agree..that entrance is so old

any idea how to make current Khali entrance, atleast he looks like a fan favourite

maybe we could use Andre

Retro Undertaker is just the best thing ever. I'll put the World Heavyweight Championship on him.

But.. he never had it.. the title wasn't even there at the time.. now if you put it on current Undertaker and made his default attire one of the Hair ones I could see.

Retro Undertaker is just the best thing ever. I'll put the World Heavyweight Championship on him.

But.. he never had it.. the title wasn't even there at the time.. now if you put it on current Undertaker and made his default attire one of the Hair ones I could see.

The Classic Winged Eagle WWF Title would be more suitable for Undertaker (Retro) even though he won the title once in that type of attire.

The entrances I'm not excited to see:

AJ (cause it leaked and I doubt the Black Widow was reanimated)

Brock Lesnar (Doubt he has anything new)

Daniel Bryan (Seen the entrance, signature is the "No!" kicks, Running Knee was in)

Diesel (The Roster reveal showed he has the same entrance, his sig is the elbows from DLC last year, same Jackknife)

Eddie Guerrero (Hate his model, 3 amigos was reanimated last year, frog splash is probably not updated)

Heath Slater (Doubt he has anything new)

Hulk Hogan (Unless they show him ripping the T-Shirt)

Lita (doubt she has anything new)

Santino (Because he exist)

Steve Austin (Unless he has a shirt at mania 15)

The Miz (leaked)

Triple H (Waste of time, nothing new, but I'd like to see a WM25 entrance)

Excited to see:

Aksana (Wanna see if she brings any new moves)

Drew McIntyre (Wanna see his 3MB entrance)

Goldberg (wanna see his full entrance)

Hollywood Hogan (Gotta see that entrance, brother)

Jack Swagger (He BETTER have a new entrance and hopefully a reanimated Patriot Lock)

Kaitlyn (Wanna see how recent her entrance animation is, although it's new no matter what. Wanna see that Reverse DDT)

Razor Ramon (Wanna see his entrance, hope he has a reanimated fallaway slam and/or chokeslam sig)

Ryback (Wanna see the meathook)

Undertaker (I wanna see retro taker's entrance)

The Great Khali has the oldest entrance in the game. (SVR 2007)

Correction: Stone Cold Steve Austin (SVR 2006)

Stone Cold has a ATV entrance, a Championship entrance and some new things in his regular entrance.

He can do in his GAME whatever he wants...

Its his choice at the end of the day what he decides to have the belts on.

Archived