WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still find it so strange they didn't have HBK vs Taker 1... was the greatest match.

My only guess would be is that it would feel too repetitive. Both matches had the same results and they probably used 26 since it was Shawn's retirement match.

Didn't want to spam a new topic for a nothing question, so....

Should I expect any hassle copying my existing game save to a USB while not deleting the save on the hard disk?

I will say this!

When WWE 12 came out and I got myself a impressive caw roster on live filling all slots up and then went to play storymode it refused to let me unless I created someone even though a downloadle caw is essentally the same thing. I copied Al Snow CAW and saved it on my PC then deleted the CAW off my xbox. Created a random guy completed storymode then deleted the storymode and wiped the caw.

When I went to put Al Snow back on it refused to work while I didnt get a corrupted message the xbox just listed it as a blank spot. Ive no idea why.

With 2K14 is it really necessary to only allow the online pass to be per user? Why cant it be like season where it works on all profiles?

This really annoyed me with SVR 2011 when THQ did this so each time you create a profile you have to buy the code for every profile you use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was playing nba 2k14 next gen last night, however i renamed myplayer to daniel bryan and kinda gave him the beard and haircut imagine to my surprise that daniel bryan wwe crowd chant from wwe 2k14 is in the game as is the whistle during entrances.

Its been in for a few years now so while not an easter egg it is cool for this situation.

Archived