WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

So are the odds for better graphics and more realistic models/textures good this year? I know it's ultimately superficial but these games have looked like ass for a while now, and this talk of scanning sounds awesome. Never got a chance to see the link, anyone know what it was?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that missed the pic.

l1Qskxh.jpg

For Total Divas when they were scanning Eva Marie for an action figure, it was like a big 360 rotating Digital camera.

Yeah, I seen that (total divas) The scanning for Mattel doesn't look anything like that. Pretty cool though. Justin Gabriel is great for my midcard division.

Hogan in SVR 2007 on 360 looked much better than 2K14. I do agree with you with the 07 360 faces looking bad (example Edge). I'm talking about the SVR - SVR 2007 PS2 faces looking better than the faces now.

image-12.jpg

I like the way those looked, Shawn Michaels doesn't look 19 years old like he does on 2K14

Well if I'm not mistaken, they scanned heads for players in 2K14, so who knows?

They didnt scan. Thq and yukes always used reference pics as seen in the making of smackdown vs raw 2009. If gabriel was getting scanned for a video game itd be the first wwe/f game to scan characters since wwf attitude.

Yes, 2K built NBA 2K14 on ps4. The developers said that they are building on the ps4 this generation because it is a stronger machine than xbox one (like how 360 was stronger than ps3). I have read that many developers are going to be going that same route with sports titles at least.

I wonder if the Playstation side will still be getting the short end of the stick every year with the new gen.

They usually show their stuff off on Playstation and I think they built NBA 2K '14 on the PS4.

Ahh excellent. That's another checkmark on PS4. Trying to decide which to get, you see.

They didnt scan. Thq and yukes always used reference pics as seen in the making of smackdown vs raw 2009. If gabriel was getting scanned for a video game itd be the first wwe/f game to scan characters since wwf attitude.

I meant NBA 2K14

I meant NBA 2K14

My bad....misunderstood.

Not much scanning is going on in that pic since Justin Gabriel isn't even in his wrestling gear

They don't need to wear their gear if just their faces are being scanned.

Yeah that's obvious but why scan just faces?,better than nothing but still

Not much scanning is going on in that pic since Justin Gabriel isn't even in his wrestling gear

They don't need to wear their gear if just their faces are being scanned.
Yeah that's obvious but why scan just faces?,better than nothing but still

Because companies just usually scan faces.

Archived