WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much scanning is going on in that pic since Justin Gabriel isn't even in his wrestling gear

They don't need to wear their gear if just their faces are being scanned.
Yeah that's obvious but why scan just faces?,better than nothing but still
Superstar heads. So that we can still use that feature without getting a complete new body texture.

So are the odds for better graphics and more realistic models/textures good this year? I know it's ultimately superficial but these games have looked like ass for a while now, and this talk of scanning sounds awesome. Never got a chance to see the link, anyone know what it was?

For PS4, I personally think the odds are very good, especially with 2K and lots of rehauling going on. It's not really superficial, considering the graphics for the face declined from PS2 days when it should have been staying the same or improving.

On mp3gain 96.0 works for me (ps3)

It really depends on the song and whether or not you're getting the glitch that lowers the volume of the songs.

For instance, I get the glitch so often I've been using 98 now, on Xbox. Quieter songs may need to go even higher.

I just started playing 2k again... are the logos still disappearing once the game is turned off or is there finally a solution?

Deleting my save and starting all over is what fixed it for me. Just make sure you download DLC stuff from the ingame shop and not the playstation store.

I just started playing 2k again... are the logos still disappearing once the game is turned off or is there finally a solution?

Deleting my save and starting all over is what fixed it for me. Just make sure you download DLC stuff from the ingame shop and not the playstation store.

Ahh ok thanks a million!!!

WWE 2K15 is one of the possible games to be shown at E3(unconfirmed though)

http://m.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

Why put unconfirmed news in a confirmed info thread?
I wanted to post it but didn't think a whole new thread was needed and so just posted here
Was posted in the roster chat

Alright my bad,then tell one of the mods to delete it from here or simply ignore it of it bothers you

WWE 2K15 is one of the possible games to be shown at E3(unconfirmed though)

http://m.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

Why put unconfirmed news in a confirmed info thread?
I wanted to post it but didn't think a whole new thread was needed and so just posted here
Was posted in the roster chat
Alright my bad,then tell one of the mods to delete it from here or simply ignore it of it bothers you

No, I wasnt being a jerk just letting you know. I dont care if its posted two places. We're not running out of internet here yet lol

Thought this was cool. It confirms info as far as how much wrestlers are paid to be in the game.

Now I see why Foley is so angry. Checks that used to be 75-100,000 are now 10-15,000 and for many stars its the largest supplemental income the talent have each year.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/5/8/5696674/wwe-wrestlers-feel-the-mcmahons-are-stealing-from-their-pockets-to-fund-the-network

Archived