WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it been confirmed that Batista's spotlight entrance is WrestleMania mode only? If so that is shitty

If you have a title with Batista and you use his Heel attire than he wil have the spotlight as his entrance. Only title entrances though.

Is his spotlight face when he was on tv?

Not to go off topic but it looks like Aubrey just got banned from reddit for spamming 2k14 stuff

LOL. If only he got banned from 2k... #KeepDreaming
With you on that. Didn't feel like it was worth its own topic but still funny nonetheless

How do you run out of the ring? I know you hold the LB button to exit the ring and can run out of the ring but I remember in the old games you could run into the ropes and then slide to the outside but couldnt find it in the manual.

hold LT & LB

Cheers for that. Will give it a try later.

Do you not get a achievement for completing all the unlockables like we got last year?

Not to go off topic but it looks like Aubrey just got banned from reddit for spamming 2k14 stuff

Holy christ that guy is so unlikable..

He just comes across as an ass like when he was gloating when he had the game saying look what I have and you dont. No need to brag alough be kinda funny if he went online and got banned for using the game early.

Just a quick warning. It seems exhibition + title match + custom arena + custom belt + custom superstars = neverending loading screen.

Same with at least two CAW tag team doing Extreme Rules match for the title against any tag team. Happened to me twice or thrice.

I wonder if EC is like that with two or more CAWs.......

I still find it so strange they didn't have HBK vs Taker 1... was the greatest match.

Really makes the Universe Era feel half-assed. I'd rather see HBK vs. Taker 1 than play Rock vs. Cena with same ole shit, or Cena vs. Miz.

How do you run out of the ring? I know you hold the LB button to exit the ring and can run out of the ring but I remember in the old games you could run into the ropes and then slide to the outside but couldnt find it in the manual.

I'm not sure how far away you have to be from the ropes since you have to build up speed, but it's usually joystick pushed in the direction you're exiting with L2 and L1 (I think...) for PS3. At least, it's the running button and getting in or out of ring button.

Just a quick warning. It seems exhibition + title match + custom arena + custom belt + custom superstars = neverending loading screen.

If only they had kept the way the older games were and didnt have the entire roster on one screen maybe things wouldnt take forever to load up.

What option do I choose to lower the crowd noise so it doesnt drown out the theme music?

Whether its a custom track or in game track it sounds horrible.

Archived