The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched all of the first two seasons of Digimon and a good proportion of three qnd four if not most of them and theyre all good in my book. Some parts may be ridiculous but its anime.Digimon Tamers(3) had the people fusing with their Digimon near the end and Frontier(4) had the people becoming Digimon themselves. I dont know anything about seasons 5 and 6, but some clips from them would confuse me into thinking I was watching Gundam lol

Hated season 5 for reasons I can't remember, so I'm gonna try that again. Haven't seen Xross Wars/Fusion(6) or Hunters(6.5/7)(?) except for the terrible crossover ending. I've seen a lot of people say Hunters is easily the worst.

I saw the first episode of Yugioh Arc V. It was pretty nice. The fact that that Yuya isn't incompetent like Yuma, but also not overpowered like Atem, Jaden, and Yusei gives me a good feeling. Also, the fact that the main female actually duels makes her infinitely better than Tori.

Not sure what to think of Yuya inventing pendulum summoning. May be a good thing. May be a bad thing. Though I guess we won't have to worry about rampant pendulum spam like with XYZ.

A kids anime isn't going to have a female lead unfortunately.

As for Digimon, I've been watching Fusion since they started dubbing it and it's good I just don't like they seem to have removed levels. The dubbing is great though, well acted and the voices are pretty much perfect for the characters, so well done for the studio who eventually picked it up four years after it actually started.

A kids anime isn't going to have a female lead unfortunately.

As for Digimon, I've been watching Fusion since they started dubbing it and it's good I just don't like they seem to have removed levels. The dubbing is great though, well acted and the voices are pretty much perfect for the characters, so well done for the studio who eventually picked it up four years after it actually started.

Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba, Sailor Moon, Card Captors Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Sakura, Lucky Star, Fushigi Yugi, almost all of Miyazaki's works, and countless others would to like to greet you.

I should've specified little boys.

Yugi and Moon are aimed at girls (listed as Shojo), the rest fair enough. I didn't actually think Star was so go figure.

Sailor Moon wants a word with you, Muur.

Also Card Captors and Lucky Star

Good Jesus, I remember that show. Years ago I even had that box full of cards from the show 'cause I was obsessed with it.

Then I tried watching it recently and couldn't get into it at all. :/

One Piece:

...so it was Sabo.

Ace is literally the only dead person in this series.

I bet Gol D. Roger still lives on the last island -_-

Sabo's death was never confirmed, and there were hints he was alive.

Ace died, Roger died, Ace's mom died, Whitebeard died, Hiruluk died, Bellemere died, apparently Zoro's female friend died, people of Robin's hometown died, Usopp's mom died, Brook's crew died, Franky's mentor died, and Jinbei's "brother" died. I don't get how you claim Ace is the only dead person in the series.

Besides, Oda always meant the series to be fun and lighthearted.

Archived