The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Kill La Kill episode 25 special and it was pretty nice.

I also just seen the Kill la Kill OVA & I must say it was a fantastic ending to such a great series, I'll definitely miss it. Has anyone here seen the anime called Another, it's kind of like Final Destination. I've seen all 12 episodes including the OVA where

Mei Misaki's sister dies...

. I highly recommend checking it out actually, I liked it a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGoAl3L13bc

Fairy Tale is an interesting manga. Asspull powerups, but same with Bleach, so meh.

Naruto has gotten so horrendous. And now Sasuke... I've been defending him though I don't like him, but this is just BS. Won't even. <_<

Been watching Love Live the past two days. Been decent enough so far, though I've yet to have a character I like the best. It jumped in right away like you're suppose to know who they are, thought maybe I'd started with season 2 but nope.

I don't watch the anime. I'd rather watch Damien Sandow than watch the anime. At least Sandow isn't that horribly cheesy.

I'm not looking to Sasuke vs. Naruto, but it'll likely be better than good guys vs. Sternritters.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't really watch anime other than the super big ones, and I watched Death Note this week and it was pree quality stuff. Kinda salty about the ending though.

I was honestly kinda bored with

Near vs. Light

. But apart from that, the ending was greaaaat

even though it was the wrong person I wanted to die

It's also still my fave to date. Only problem is that it has no replay value at all, imo, but it's such a well-written and developed show.

My two problems were: One, as Naka said I didn't really care about Near vs Light. I wanted it to be L. I know he's supposed to be his heir and all but L vs Kira was my favorite part of the show and I feel they killed him off too soon. I didn't care about Near or Melo or the rest of the Task Force, the entire draw to the show was L and Kira. And my second problem was that Light got away with this shit for six years by outsmarting everyone (except L who knew but couldn't prove it) and then he gets to the final hoorah where if he just gets through this last day he is in the clear forever, and he gets caught because someone else *censored*s it up for him. His plan was flawless and some random ass dude who was brought into the whole thing at the very end shows up and gets him caught. I don't mind that he got caught, thinking back I probably would've been conflicted either way it ended, but it just blew that he got caught and it wasn't even his *Censored* up that got him.

But yeah apart from that it's one of my favorite series.

Death Note starts to suck after

L dies

tbh. I'd disagree with no replay value though.

you could say it was Light's fault for trusting the kid in the first place and he was a bellend to yell out who he was when the cops might not have died

As for how I find shows, what people are talking about or what looks interesting on my Tumblr feed or something.

Death Note starts to suck after

L dies

tbh. I'd disagree with no replay value though.

you could say it was Light's fault for trusting the kid in the first place and he was a bellend to yell out who he was when the cops might not have died

I agree with both.

Anyone else here following SAO?

Archived