The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Usopp. He saved people and now he's being chased by those same people he saved.

Still a God though

should be treated better by the people he saved :(

Never trust pirates from a other crew

They ruined Senketsu's voice. The rest are alright. Not, great, but not terrible.

Satsuki has a good voice

Ryuko is meh, pretty bad acting from that trailer too

lol wtf is Mako's

I'll prolly watch a few of the dub, see how it is

Poor Usopp. He saved people and now he's being chased by those same people he saved.

Still a God though

should be treated better by the people he saved :(

Never trust pirates from a other crew
At least the important ones got God's back.

True that, they'll probably keep Usopp safe so it's all good. Some pirates from other crews can be trusted. :P

They ruined Senketsu's voice. The rest are alright. Not, great, but not terrible.

Satsuki has a good voice

Ryuko is meh, pretty bad acting from that trailer too

lol wtf is Mako's

I'll prolly watch a few of the dub, see how it is

Probably as close as it's gonna get to Mako's japanese voice.

In other unimportant news, I've gotten back to reading Pokemon Adventure and I'm on the Ruby and Saphire chapters. I'm enjoying it a lot. Saphire and Chris are my favorites right.

I don't mind romantic comedies, but good lord was it horrible. Cheesy/generic/predictable story, shitty voice acting, generic and shitty designs, it was an utter crap storm. It's definitely the worst one I' ever seen, meaning that it has now dethroned HOTD.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seriously hoping we get to see Naruto be a badass again now that he has to contend fighting alone for a while.

OP was decent this week though. Knew it was a clone. D:

Just finished the first volume of Gantz. Kinda disappointed that it didn't give an overall good summary to the reader of what the plot is and while the small little explanation is nice, it isn't full easy to get the full idea of what the series is. Other then that I thought it wasn't all that bad. The characters acted as they probably would in the same situation and came off as real people, the artwork was very nice, and it's got a good sci-fi/gore/echi theme which is pretty cool (not gonna lie, ultraviolence and nudity is kinda cool to see in comics every so often).

It's a series I've been meaning to read and have known about for years and it's nice that I'm finally getting around to it. I'll definitely read the second volume to see how things progress and from there I'll probably end up keep reading.

Half of that stuff is already known.

I'm seriously hoping we get to see Naruto be a badass again now that he has to contend fighting alone for a while.

Nardo? Badass? ...What? More like dumbass.

I caught up with Yugioh Arc V yesterday and I'm already enjoying it more than zexal.

Zexal hasn't had a dub episode come out in over a month, twats. I know I know, dub. I've just watched Pokemon and YGO in dub so long, I'm not switching now.

Most recent show I watched was Is the Order a Rabbit. Didn't get into it till the last two episodes really.

One before that was No Game No Life which is amazing.

Archived