The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Bleach

Ichigo, you can't beat him! He's to strong!

"I have to protect my friends."

OMG! You beat him!

*stronger enemy shows up*

Ichigo, you have to learn this new super power first.

"HAHA! You can't beat me! I'm the 8th strongest of my group of villains!"

"I have to protect my friends."

Ichigo beats enemy.

*stronger enemy shows up*

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically.

I think Madara will be beaten only by talk no jutsu, given he's too overpowered that he'd have to be really PIS'd or Sasuke and Naruto need so many tremendous asspulls to do some damage.

I feel like the current Dressrosa Arc is a massive prelude to a huge, huge arc.

Sugar is out cold, so we are about to have a massive shitstorm. Kyros is about to change back, which blows the lid on the entire legend of the Colosseum.

Usopp, by accidentally saving them, has made Cavendish, Tank Lepanto and Dagama allies. Cavendish is an insanely powerful pirate, who grows even more brutal when he falls asleep and becomes Hakuba. Although that might not really help the Straw Hats.

Tank is the commander of Dressrosa's Self-Defense Army. Dagama is a master tactician of the Prodence Kingdom.

Luffy himself already has the support of Don Chinjao, who by his grandsons, has an entire navy fleet under his wing. He also has Bartolomeo, a Supernova who easily has held his own against tough opponents, who idolizes him.

Not to mention, the Revolutionaries. Sabo is trying to break the Colosseum and help Luffy in the process, Koala apparently looks up to Robin and Usopp just saved Hack the Fishman from being a toy. Them being on the move is interesting. Them messing with Kaido's business is even more interesting. Jesus Burgess is also there and if his call with Blackbeard is something to go by, they're about to add a former Admiral in Aokiji to the crew. That in itself is shocking, because Aokiji seemed the most reasonable out of all admirals until now. And he's joining the main antagonist's pirate crew.

And CP0 is also on the island, together with Admiral Fujitora. Sanji's group is confronted by a freaking Yonko in Big Mom. Big Mom is already having issues with the second Supernova-Alliance of Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. Law's crew is on stand-by in Zou, where Momonosuke and Kinemon were heading to anyway. Both of them, including Zoro's sword Shuusui, are a very big deal in the Wano Kingdom, full of insanely powerful samurais. So that's going to be another big part in this story.

But all of that is nothing when you think of the fact that, when all of this falls down on Doflamingo, you have Kaido, the Yonko, who will explode in anger when his business breaks down.

This is just a very small tip of the iceberg. I'm very excited for what might come next.

What has been the best anime based video game for everyone?

Gotta go with DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Loved it how they had characters from all 3 Dragon Ball anime, as well as giant characters like Dr Wheelo and Hirudegarn. Now if they were to bring out a Budokai Tenkaichi HD series like what they did with the Budokai HD series, then I'd get that in a heartbeat!

Raging Blast is a good game as well. I'm 5 trophies away from getting the platinum for it.

I feel like the current Dressrosa Arc is a massive prelude to a huge, huge arc.

Sugar is out cold, so we are about to have a massive shitstorm. Kyros is about to change back, which blows the lid on the entire legend of the Colosseum.

Usopp, by accidentally saving them, has made Cavendish, Tank Lepanto and Dagama allies. Cavendish is an insanely powerful pirate, who grows even more brutal when he falls asleep and becomes Hakuba. Although that might not really help the Straw Hats.

Tank is the commander of Dressrosa's Self-Defense Army. Dagama is a master tactician of the Prodence Kingdom.

Luffy himself already has the support of Don Chinjao, who by his grandsons, has an entire navy fleet under his wing. He also has Bartolomeo, a Supernova who easily has held his own against tough opponents, who idolizes him.

Not to mention, the Revolutionaries. Sabo is trying to break the Colosseum and help Luffy in the process, Koala apparently looks up to Robin and Usopp just saved Hack the Fishman from being a toy. Them being on the move is interesting. Them messing with Kaido's business is even more interesting. Jesus Burgess is also there and if his call with Blackbeard is something to go by, they're about to add a former Admiral in Aokiji to the crew. That in itself is shocking, because Aokiji seemed the most reasonable out of all admirals until now. And he's joining the main antagonist's pirate crew.

And CP0 is also on the island, together with Admiral Fujitora. Sanji's group is confronted by a freaking Yonko in Big Mom. Big Mom is already having issues with the second Supernova-Alliance of Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. Law's crew is on stand-by in Zou, where Momonosuke and Kinemon were heading to anyway. Both of them, including Zoro's sword Shuusui, are a very big deal in the Wano Kingdom, full of insanely powerful samurais. So that's going to be another big part in this story.

But all of that is nothing when you think of the fact that, when all of this falls down on Doflamingo, you have Kaido, the Yonko, who will explode in anger when his business breaks down.

This is just a very small tip of the iceberg. I'm very excited for what might come next.

if you put it like this... :lol:

Budokai 1, 2, & 3 and also Budokai Tenkaichi 2 are my favorites.. But out of all of them, I'd choose Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

Never played Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Don't know if Pokémon Ruby or Fire Red count?

Dressrosa has potential, and it's probably a catalyst to what will happen in the future, like how Alabasta started the Water 7 arc and the events in Enies Lobby. If Doflamingo is defeated in this arc, then it'll probably land the Straw Hats in huge trouble.

Don't know if Pokémon Ruby or Fire Red count?

The Pokemon anime is based on the games, rather than the games being based on the anime, so no.

Shame KLK had to end, hope there's a season 2.

I agree the ending could've been a bit better, it was rushed. Guess that's what happens when you plan it as a 25 episode series then cut it down to 24.

I wouldn't put it past them to be able to make a season 2, they came up with the entire show in the first place.

and I saw that video, was OTT but besides the hamburgers, I wouldn't put it past them.

Archived