The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got Away In A Manger stuck in my *censored*ing head.

Rick gonna whoop Jessie's husband tho...

I think Rick's thinking that Jessie's being abused by her husband. A full on ass whoopin's definitely brewing.

Or it's just simply jealousy...

I mean what gives him an indication of abuse?

Yeah...

Noah's death was absurd. Dude got his head ripped apart like an orange.

I was pissed that they didn't just shoot the glass. Like...what the hell. Put a round through it, then smash it out. Why would you try to just smash it outright, with no room to do so? Obviously you can't get a good swing when you're in that tight of a space.

Anyway, I enjoyed Eugene becoming the *censored*ing dude. He might be one of my favorite characters now.

Yeah...

Noah's death was absurd. Dude got his head ripped apart like an orange.

I was pissed that they didn't just shoot the glass. Like...what the hell. Put a round through it, then smash it out. Why would you try to just smash it outright, with no room to do so? Obviously you can't get a good swing when you're in that tight of a space.

Anyway, I enjoyed Eugene becoming the *censored*ing dude. He might be one of my favorite characters now.

I think they mentioned that they had no ammo, and that Nicholas had it.

Eugene telling the walkers to "come on" and just driving by like a boss was hilarious

Still though. Gabriel Heel turn

- Damn Noah, Beth sacrificed her life for yo ass, and now you dead, *censored*ing Noah

- Eugene and Abraham are the *censored*ing men

- GABRIEL HEEL TURN

- lol Pete and his kid are so dead

Now that is how you do an episode of TWD!

- About time Noah died. Pointless character, gruesome death though and I felt for him.

- Eugene is the *censored*ing man! Glad he came through this episode and I agree with Generations in saying he's one of my favourite characters right now.

- *Censored* those brother dudes! Aiden came around aside from shooting a grenade moronically, but that Nicholas guy needs to be hung, drawn and quartered.

- Happy for Abraham getting some light tonight, dude looked badass with that weird flail thing.

- Gabriel heel turn lol. That should be interesting.

- Dr. Pete about to get his ass handed too him.

- A week without Sasha and I'm all the thankful for it. That chick gets on my nerve.

Talking Dead...

"Everybody Ate Chris"...lmao.

LMAO

Man, this episode was intense tho.

I was legit mad AF when that guy ditched the revolving doors and got Noah caught. Another black dude down.

Also, it seems like u guys were right about the abuse by that Doctor

"Are we all just going to ignore that everyone went to work whilst the Puerto Rican slept in..."

My favourite tweet.

Everyone's job has become clear except for Rosita. I mean I'd give her a job but it's become a family show..

:XD:

"Are we all just going to ignore that everyone went to work whilst the Puerto Rican slept in..."

My favourite tweet.

Everyone's job has become clear except for Rosita. I mean I'd give her a job but it's become a family show..

I think Abraham has already put her talents to use ...

- Carl Poppa be pimpin'

- Sasha's random af, at least she has something to do tho

- loved when Jessie said yes, lmao at the fight between Rick and Pete

- RICKTATORSHIP, *Censored*S

- I loved crazy Rick's speech, lol at Michonne knocking him out

- Season Finale next week, oh shit

Archived