The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't feel like a season finale is next week tbh. I always give this show the benefit of the doubt, but this episode just seemed too dull and didn't set up anything major for next week.

Sasha is an annoying character and I just feel like they're continuing her being all emo just because they can. The fact that they didn't have any fallout of the Gabriel thing from the end of last episode where Maggie heard his betrayal, there is no excuse for not including that this week, not even just a little. Time (even if just a day) has passed since last weeks episode and Maggie would have seen someone from that group if not Glenn that night when they went to bed. A real oversight not having even a small scene of fallout.

My theory of the main group being "The Wolves" themselves is now shot out the window (no pun intended), I thought there being another group just randomly showing up and being all evil was too obvious, but it seems like that is actually the case.

Not a bad episode. Not my favourite and I don't think it set up for a season finale, but it did have its highlights. The fight with Rick and Pete was good, straight out of the comics almost note for note. Rosita actually getting some screen time was good and I think her and Michonne make a good duo.

Also if Morgan doesn't show up next week I will be pulling my beard out, I am incredibly excited for that dude!

Was that a heel turn by Michonne?Considering the fact that she is an TV Series exclusive character I see it going that way...Also...

Damn I LOVE RICK...He should kill the dude and *censored*ing take over the whole place...Great *censored*ing speech.

Andrew Lincoln has come a very long way since season 1 and even 3...

Lastly...Carl was about to go for the kiss but DAMN he pussied out

I think that...

The chick that Carl likes is a spy for the Wolves.

This may be so true

considering the fact that she was out and when Carl asked her why she was out she said stop following me or why do you care or something like that

Was that a heel turn by Michonne?Considering the fact that she is an TV Series exclusive character I see it going that way...Also...

Damn I LOVE RICK...He should kill the dude and *censored*ing take over the whole place...Great *censored*ing speech.

Andrew Lincoln has come a very long way since season 1 and even 3...

Lastly...Carl was about to go for the kiss but DAMN he pussied out

Michonne isn't exclusive to the TV series, she's in the comics. I also don't think that was a heel turn. I haven't read the comics but what she did there wasn't without reason. Rick was losing it and he needed someone to calm his ass down. Apparently, at that point, the best option was knocking him out cold.

Yeah...how could anyone think that Michonne is an exclusive character to the tv show? She's one of the most prolific characters in the comic, just as she is on the tv series...

And...

In the comic, she hit him with a *censored*ing rock. Lmao.

Holy shit...my mistake :P I mistaked her with Daryl

Michonne is a TV exclusive character lmao that made me laugh.

Hope you're all ready Carol or Daryl or Glenn to die next week

Come on man...I made a mistake :'( I was too stressed from the finale of the episode that I instantly started booking the rest of the show based on what happened :P

They announced Carol to be on Talking Dead.. usually they keep it a surprise until the episode is over when someone dies but they could just be getting us off our guard by confirming her death a week early :P

They announced Carol to be on Talking Dead.. usually they keep it a surprise until the episode is over when someone dies but they could just be getting us off our guard by confirming her death a week early :P

Norman Reedus is on the show as well. Theres a third person I think, but I can't be sure.

Yeah it's quite a known thing that Rick is in the same place as Shane was in season 2. Messing with a married woman, having to kill to survive and all that.

Its a great character ark tbh.

Archived