Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The past 3 Survivor Series shows have looked really *censored*ing good on paper, but the execution has always come up a bit short - and that's not to say that any of them were bad in the least bit. I'm hoping this year is different.

I feel like the Women's Triple Threat won't be good for some reason, but we'll see.

The WWE/Universal/and NXT titles having separate matches is WAY better than the cluster*censored* that would have been a triple threat. I'm beyond grateful that we're getting proper title matches instead of a "battle of the brands".

Adam Cole © vs. Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan for the NXT Championship

Cole retains after the Fiend interferes and attacks...Daniel Bryan

Finn Balor interferes, wearing an Undisputed Era shirt. Everyone thinks he's there to help Cole...but, he hits Cole with a slingblade and helps Daniel Bryan win. After the bell, the rest of Unidsputed Era come out and beat the shit out of Seth and Cole, effectively kicking Cole out of UE...Bryan and Finn join UE. HHH comes out furious at what has happened, and helps Seth and Cole up the ramp. The entire UE stable flips to a face stable overnight. HHH aligns himself with Cole and Rollins in the coming months (and maybe bringing AoP in to round out the stable)...building to Mania...where Triple H challenges Daniel Bryan for the NXT title...saying some shit like "it's my brand!...I created it!" Obviously Bryan then retains at Mania.

The WWE/Universal/and NXT titles having separate matches is WAY better than the cluster*censored* that would have been a triple threat. I'm beyond grateful that we're getting proper title matches instead of a "battle of the brands".

Finn Balor interferes, wearing an Undisputed Era shirt. Everyone thinks he's there to help Cole...but, he hits Cole with a slingblade and helps Daniel Bryan win. After the bell, the rest of Unidsputed Era come out and beat the shit out of Seth and Cole, effectively kicking Cole out of UE...Bryan and Finn join UE. HHH comes out furious at what has happened, and helps Seth and Cole up the ramp. The entire UE stable flips to a face stable overnight. HHH aligns himself with Cole and Rollins in the coming months (and maybe bringing AoP in to round out the stable)...building to Mania...where Triple H challenges Daniel Bryan for the NXT title...saying some shit like "it's my brand!...I created it!" Obviously Bryan then retains at Mania.

What the *Censored*

Thank god you dont book these shows.

Come on, Gen. You went full LEGION or RyderFan on that

Nah...I didn't say that Hawkins, Ryder, Eva Marie, and Little Jimmy were gonna squad up.

Shit ain't even a strecth. Balor already hinted at joining UE, but seemingly walked away without saying why. Cole is essentially in the same spot in this story as Rollins was, as HHH's "guy". Daniel Bryan deserves to win the NXT title at least once, and would get eyes on the NXT product while they push to grow tv ratings. Cole has also had issues with members of UE in the past (remember the story with Strong?). They also teased Bryan vs HHH directly on tv when they had a staredown. I don't see why people are acting like none of this shit makes a lick of sense. This could be one of the most logicial progressions of a building angle in years, if done right. Ya'll just blind to shit that is right under your nose. I know that I get carried away with typing things and kinda lump a bunch of shit together in a run-on sentence...but everything there makes perfect sense.

UE have taken exception to Cole being HHH's lapdog, don't want HHH taking credit for NXT or the UE, and decided that Cole needs to go. They target Bryan as a new member, because he was the leader of the original Nexus. Makes sense to me.

They can cut a group promo about how UA are meant to be equals, but Adam Cole had been putting himself before the others...and "Triple H is not NXT...NXT is Undisputed". It all works.

My biggest issue with your suggested outcome is Bálor and Bryan kicking out Cole and joining UE; and subsequently thinking that UE would somehow become a babyface group at the end of it all after Bálor just turned heel and attacked NXT's biggest babyface - that is, unless, any feud/storyline that's happening in NXT won't be shared over onto RAW or SmackDown.

It would be such an odd ass move to have UE kick Cole out in favor of Bálor and/or Bryan, I think. Just because there's been issues with members in the past doesn't mean that anything should disband the stable right now, especially if there's been no indication of a possible break up with UE looking stronger than they ever have before after taking people out like Velveteen and others and a returning Tomasso Ciampa, who's more of a face than a pure heel this time around.

UE shouldn't even have any other additions to their group. Their perfect the way they are - and the only exception I'd make for an additional member is Kevin Owens.

HHH vs Bryan is the most ridicolus :lol:

Only way I want to see UE to add members is them being cross branded.

Having chapters or some shit.

Because right now the prophecy is fullfiled. Even if, KO joins, why wouldn't he want a belt? Or anybody really.

Archived