Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

@EJ: Someone debuting? Hmm. It could work as long as they continue their relationship/association with anyone from Ciampas team after War Games. If its like Heres a new babyface! and then they dont continue the relationship in some form past WarGames... Eh, thats no good. Also, I dont know if theyve signed anyone recently who could fit that role. Its gotta be a familiar name I feel. And if it ends up being a main roster guy moving to NXT... well, it could feel cheap if it doesnt make sense. Idk. lol Well see.

@Jiggy: Gargano would be weird because he was scheduled to wrestle Balor.

The perfect person is Dream cause of his history with UE. It would be great if its him, but I dont know if hes healthy enough to go.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the crowd goes mild

Well probably, but it seems her new character is gonna be interesting, and possibly even related to The Fiend. If it is something like that, it will grow on people.

What have they even alluded too? She sat in the rain once iirc

And the crowd goes mild

Well probably, but it seems her new character is gonna be interesting, and possibly even related to The Fiend. If it is something like that, it will grow on people.

What have they even alluded too? She sat in the rain once iirc

Judging all her recent tweets, her new character could take a darker role. It may end up being nothig, sure, but it is intriguing. Whatever happens WWE will sooner or later drop the ball on her, just like they already are with The Fiend.

Archived