Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is they won't say anything until after TakeOver, because I'm expecting people to die and then be unavailable for Survivor Series. Announcing teams will probably give too much away. Kinda weird how Team Ciampa is also still incomplete. It's just him, Lee and Dijakovic.

I’m personally fine with the mystery teammate angle as long as it’s someone who makes sense for that spot. If it’s someone who either doesn't have a vendetta against UE or has a very tenuous or zero connection to the babyface team, then it could feel disappointing and/or cheap.

My guess is they won't say anything until after TakeOver, because I'm expecting people to die and then be unavailable for Survivor Series. Announcing teams will probably give too much away. Kinda weird how Team Ciampa is also still incomplete. It's just him, Lee and Dijakovic.

Im personally fine with the mystery teammate angle as long as its someone who makes sense for that spot. If its someone who either doesn't have a vendetta against UE or has a very tenuous or zero connection to the babyface team, then it could feel disappointing and/or cheap.

So Gargano? Although he'd rather go after Finn first. I think.

what if its a big debut?

Did they sign anyone recently?

Archived