HUGE UFC Star at wrestlemania 34 ?!!??

glennsoe

Do Shane vs Conor. Should him how you really throw punches

According to interviews, apparently Shane's punches rather hurt. So I don't think he needs to do them any better.

I wouldn't really care but I guess it would bring eyes to the product. Seems UFC must be in a bind if their top dude is crossing over into other stuff to make money.

Typical Muur. Is WWE 'in a bind' too because Cena is making movies and Lesnar had a UFC fight?

At least Brock and Cena have WWE as their main thing. Connor doesn't seem to give two shits about the UFC any more

Why should he? He's had more success than 90% of other fighters have ever had.

People change careers all the time, it's hardly a weird thing to do.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I said it sucks for UFC, not him. Fair play to him for being a good enough draw to make money outside of his niche.

Do Shane vs Conor. Should him how you really throw punches

According to interviews, apparently Shane's punches rather hurt. So I don't think he needs to do them any better.

I wouldn't really care but I guess it would bring eyes to the product. Seems UFC must be in a bind if their top dude is crossing over into other stuff to make money.

Typical Muur. Is WWE 'in a bind' too because Cena is making movies and Lesnar had a UFC fight?

At least Brock and Cena have WWE as their main thing. Connor doesn't seem to give two shits about the UFC any more

I meant i wanted to see Shane *Censored* Conor up lol

Ugh, can't stand him and find him an overrated fighter but meh whatever. He probably would good for business and I'm sure some fans would be interested.

Would check out the match anyway while watching WrestleMania but just not sure who should be his opponent and take the loss

Enzo Amore

Ugh, can't stand him and find him an overrated fighter but meh whatever. He probably would good for business and I'm sure some fans would be interested.

Would check out the match anyway while watching WrestleMania but just not sure who should be his opponent and take the loss

I don't care much for McGregor, but the guy has had genuine success. Keyword there is genuine. There is no way he's overrated.

You usually have to because you don't often explain yourself well enough. You haven't this time either, you've just changed the wording.

"I don't find him all that great" well... his win/loss record speaks for itself. He IS great at fighting. As a person? As an entertainer? You can make an argument over that, but his fighting ability is NOT up for debate. You can like others more, but that doesn't mean his abilities are any worse.

Archived