E3 2017

No more remasters. Lets get some new games.

This. The only remaster I'd want to get is The Last Of us on PS4, but yeah. More new games will be good.

There already is a remastered TLOU on PS4.

Exactly. I'll get that when need be.

Your posts make no sense.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am willing to accept a remastered version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Only because I love the game but the original Xbox version runs like **** on the the 360.

There's a fan-made remake in the works, if that helps.

I am willing to accept a remastered version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Only because I love the game but the original Xbox version runs like **** on the the 360.

There's a fan-made remake in the works, if that helps.

i loved that game

This. The only remaster I'd want to get is The Last Of us on PS4, but yeah. More new games will be good.

This sounds so hypocritical. So you only want a remaster when it's convenient for you?
Pretty sure that's not even what he said lol I think you love confrontation tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

So what are the chances of Smash Switch getting shown? It obviously ain't coming out this year, but I feel like at least a trailer isn't too much.

I kinda feel like it will happen. But whether it's new smash or the Wii u version remastered Idk.

What I'm looking forward to:

Scorpio reveal

Days Gone

TLOU 2

Switch game announcements

FF7 remake

I hope we see a new Batman game and something from the Resident Evil 2 remake.

What do y'all predict Bethesda's new IP is gonna be like? I feel like they have everything covered, it's hard to think what else they could do. I always want new Third-Person action games so I hope that's what they're cooking up.

I also hope we finally see Cyberpunk 2077. Like I'll be mad if it isn't at least mentioned next week.

What do y'all predict Bethesda's new IP is gonna be like? I feel like they have everything covered, it's hard to think what else they could do. I always want new Third-Person action games so I hope that's what they're cooking up.

I also hope we finally see Cyberpunk 2077. Like I'll be mad if it isn't at least mentioned next week.

Idk. I don't expect that for a couple years still. Just have that feeling. I hope so though.

For my fellow Brits

• EA: Saturday, June 10 at 8 PM BST
  • Microsoft: Sunday, June 11 at 10 PM BST
  • Bethesda: Monday, June 12 at 5 AM BST
  • Ubisoft: Monday, June 12 at 9 PM BST
  • Sony: Tuesday, June 13 at 2 AM BST

GV are you sure that's right for microsoft? i'm on the East coast in the US and i could have sworn i saw a 10 PM or 8 PM timetable for Microsft. i thought you guys were 5 hours ahead of us

For my fellow Brits

GV are you sure that's right for microsoft? i'm on the East coast in the US and i could have sworn i saw a 10 PM or 8 PM timetable for Microsft. i thought you guys were 5 hours ahead of us

It's what all the UK sites and IGN are reporting for the times. Microsoft is at 2 PM PT which is 5 PM EST which is 10 PM BST

I will probably stay up for Sony but I think Bethesda will have to be a repeat with that 5am start time...

For my fellow Brits

It's what all the UK sites and IGN are reporting for the times. Microsoft is at 2 PM PT which is 5 PM EST which is 10 PM BST

I will probably stay up for Sony but I think Bethesda will have to be a repeat with that 5am start time...

yeah lol i got it backwards after i posted it i re-read it lol

EDIT: PS4 online s free from now till the 16th

Insomniac confirmed Spider-Man at E3!!! Hyped af

i hope we get some gameplay and a release date. we're nearing a year after it was supposed to be released. (i'm all good with the delay just saying)

I 100% agree. Definitely want an official release date.

Rumors are saying its a space faring open world called starfield, taking place even further in fallouts future.

E3 hype is.at negative 67 right now. The only things I'm interested in seeing are FF7 remake(but don't care if I.don't see it), progress on Crackdown 3 (wanna see the destruction, fuel my wanting a new Red Faction), and maybe some Nemesis enhancements for Shadow of War. Damn near everything else can suck on it imo. I hate that I'm like that. I'd like to take advantage ofbthe upcoming Ps4 library but I just lack interest

Archived