Official NXT Takeover: Orlando Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like NXT has hit a brick wall. To many wrestlers in limbo. Waiting for Revival, DIY,Asuka, Shinsuke, Tye and Murphy to get the call.. So kind of in between with this takeover especially, as mostly closing storylines.

San Antonio was first ever Ppv that was "mer" to me. I think cos no Revival or Samoa and Tye getting beat as per.

As others said, still has a few weeks. Also hope they don't do a filler match with Tye, Roderick and No Way v Sanity (reminds me of show, Sheamus etc v Sheild other year).

Like NXT has hit a brick wall. To many wrestlers in limbo. Waiting for Revival, DIY,Asuka, Shinsuke, Tye and Murphy to get the call.. So kind of in between with this takeover especially, as mostly closing storylines.

San Antonio was first ever Ppv that was "mer" to me. I think cos no Revival or Samoa and Tye getting beat as per.

As others said, still has a few weeks. Also hope they don't do a filler match with Tye, Roderick and No Way v Sanity (reminds me of show, Sheamus etc v Sheild other year).

How would that be filler? It's an actual feud that needs to have a match, makes perfect sense to do it.

Hell get them a female on their side and make it 4 on 4 to set it apart from the usual standard 3 vs.3 match.

Sanity will obviously have a match against Tye Strong and Jose. Sanity needs their comeuppance from those 3 so I see that being added to the card.

I kinda think they'll make it an 8 person and have Liv align herself with the faces.

So while I liked their first match, I'm not all that excited for the Roode vs Nakamura rematch. I'd like them to receive a stipulation or throw Ohno in or something. I'm sure they'll deliver but...the hype isn't there for me.

What's my *censored* Almas doing?

What I'm wondering. Sickens me to realize we're not getting him vs Nakamura.

They've had matches on New Japan and CMLL, one of them's on youtube in full I think. Check them out if you haven't already.

I wish he'd just go straight to the main roster. He's too good for NXT.

Truuuu

Almas ain't that good

Pfft...

What's my *censored* Almas doing?

What I'm wondering. Sickens me to realize we're not getting him vs Nakamura.

They've had matches on New Japan and CMLL, one of them's on youtube in full I think. Check them out if you haven't already.

I wish he'd just go straight to the main roster. He's too good for NXT.

Truuuu

Almas ain't that good

Pfft...

I suggested it becaus of their past.

Archived