Bugs and Glitches thread

sephstorm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured out the issue with downloaded superstars disappearing. Whenever you reload Community Creations, any previously downloaded superstars don't show up, but they are still there. So long as you don't overwrite any save slots, they will stay. So make sure you know which save slots are empty when you go to download new superstars until 2K hopefully fixes this.

- New issue: submissions seem impossible. On Easy difficulty, me playing Brock Lesnar (ovr 94) versus Santino (ovr 80), I couldn't submit him even with two consecutive Kimura Lock finishers while his arms were red. I even kept my red rotating thing over his blue one for more than 50-75% of the submission, and still it wasn't enough. The only balancing solution I can think of is lowering both the power and technical submission defense attribute on every wrestler.

- Could not select NXT ArRival arena for PPV shows in Universe. It just doesn't show up in the selection.

I was able to last night. You should try again

Tried again. Still doesn't show up. Are you on PS4?

I have quite a few Universe glitches. For example, The Ascension beat Lucha Dragons and attack them after the match, then it says that The Lucha Dragons attacked the Ascension and get heel traits and it says the Dragons won when they didnt.

If you edit Undertaker, if you use his created attire his hands won't connect with anything, he'll be touching the air instead.

Say you go for the Tombstone pin, instead of resting his hands on the opponents', he got them on air.

1999, 2001 or 2015?

I figured out the issue with downloaded superstars disappearing. Whenever you reload Community Creations, any previously downloaded superstars don't show up, but they are still there. So long as you don't overwrite any save slots, they will stay. So make sure you know which save slots are empty when you go to download new superstars until 2K hopefully fixes this.

- New issue: submissions seem impossible. On Easy difficulty, me playing Brock Lesnar (ovr 94) versus Santino (ovr 80), I couldn't submit him even with two consecutive Kimura Lock finishers while his arms were red. I even kept my red rotating thing over his blue one for more than 50-75% of the submission, and still it wasn't enough. The only balancing solution I can think of is lowering both the power and technical submission defense attribute on every wrestler.

- Could not select NXT ArRival arena for PPV shows in Universe. It just doesn't show up in the selection.

I was able to last night. You should try again

Tried again. Still doesn't show up. Are you on PS4?

I was wrong, I must not have been paying attention because I just used the regular NXT arena for my Arrival PPV

Every time I try to finishing creating my custom CAW's entrance the screen goes black before I can even preview the entrance before saving. It's happened twice so far. Right now I'm finishing my move set. I unplugged my system an hour ago. Hopefully that fixed it. I'm on the X Box One. Anyone else having this issue?

I expected HCTP 2.0 2K I am disappoint.

This game breaking glitch where the submission system is complete ass.

Let me guess, you rotate your stick really fast? do it nice and slow and watch how good it is ;)

I went from not being able to make Stone Cold tap with Bret to having to hold back from making Rock tap with the Cobra Clutch. "Practice makes perfect" :cool:

Archived