Bugs and Glitches thread

sephstorm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When editing Tyler Breeze you can't select his right glove in superstar parts because it's simply not there.

Yeah, this has been a problem since last year with wristbands mostly not being able to be deleted. But I'm pretty sure you can find the same glove and place it over it.

Apparently there has been a patch already, just not a worthwhile one really

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/100301/20151027/wwe-2k16-day-one-patch-includes-fixes-gameplay-2k-showcase.htm

- Addressed an issue related to the display of the pin meter
- AI Superstars now react more urgently to break up pins in a 6-man tag match
- Reduced clipping and warping issues associated with performing certain moves
- Addressed numerous online stability issues in various match types
- Addressed an issue with Championship belts not displaying properly during run-ins in title matches
- Addressed numerous clipping issues with clothing and hair parts in character creation
- Fixed a number of presentation issues with Superstars when transitioning from cutscenes in Showcase mode
- Addressed issues related to a few career goals not unlocking properly when conditions were met in MyCareer mode
- Fixed a number of tag team-related issues in MyCareer mode

External report:

Bug with title matches in My Career. A wrestler will be #1 contender and feud with the champion for months at a time but will never get a title match

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/160282-wwe-2k16/72729117

I can confirm I am having this issue as well, this is our first PPV, but I attacked him immediately following my previous feud. Feuding all month, match at the PPV is a normal match. No title match listed on the card (actually our match is second on the card as if he wasn't the champion...)

This game is highkey glitchier than WWE '13.

I love the game but the glitches are terrible. Too many. Did they even test it?

Of course they didn't, why pay people to test games when the consumer can do it for them.

I've been playing today for about 8 hours in total and this game must have glitch, crashed or froze on me no less than 10 times now. I know most video games these days are glitchy when they first come out but this is ridiculous.

When editing Tyler Breeze you can't select his right glove in superstar parts because it's simply not there.

Yeah, this has been a problem since last year with wristbands mostly not being able to be deleted. But I'm pretty sure you can find the same glove and place it over it.

I know the problem you are referring to and that is actually not it.

This time around, the problem is that his glove is a visible layer, but you can't find it among the caw parts, so you'll have to use another glove if you want it in a different colour.

What in the absolute *Censored* is this?

DC917A0D-85A6-4BD2-B000-9A8309329259_zps

I finally get my face texture to be at least decent, then I go to change the skin color to hide the weird discoloration and then this shit happens. I go to face deformation and it snaps back to normal and then I just use logos to cover the discoloration. But then I go to darken my eyebrows and it goes back to this when I'm done. The entrance attire version of myself is perfectly untouched though. Has this happened to anybody else?

If you add the blank LED Panel to the ring in CAA, it doesn't work, and there's no option to set it to movie or pattern

It's the second option for the apron on CAA. I was able to add a logo to it.

I was able to add a logo to it too, but it just stays blank with the logo during entrances.

What about during matches? I haven't used any created arenas with the LED aprons yet.

It stays white with the logo on it. Basically, useless because what's the point of an LED Apron if the dang thing doesn't even work?

Leg drop 4, which is Hogans old leg drop, same animation and all, just with the taunt removed, is glitched as a pin combo move. I just had a long match against Savio vega where he kicked out of like six leg drop pin combo finishes, and only won when pinning after the animation had ended. Also, whenever using the pin combo the finisher icon wasn't used up. Lesson learned, don't give Hogan the pin combo ability.

Whenever you set an attire as an Alt, if you go to download another caw the slot shows empty even though it's not.

Ah so that's what happened to my DX HBK attire when I downloaded Sasha.

Archived