Bugs and Glitches thread

sephstorm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded a Charlotte with updated ring gear and used her and she looked fine. I downloaded all three members of Team Bellas' new white ring gear and it all ended up ON the Charlotte CAW's body....WTF?!

Then I downloaded Naomi's new Team BAD ring gear which came out fine. Later on I downloaded some NXT divas and a lot of the add ons used to make their gear ended up on my Naomi's ring gear. I ended up deleting my game thinking that that would solve the problem. I redownloaded Naomi's ring gear and it still had the other CAWs parts on her...WTF?!

At the very least they should fix the invisible alt attire, title matches on Universe & the downloaded CAW/logos mix. That's the only thing bothering me so much right now.

Yeah, the logo stuff seems like the big one to patch; I would think. They built a lot of their advertising around creation and player freedom.

Six Diva Elimination Chamber match performance is horrid, only one caw.

Created show (Total Divas), the first match is always empty, attempting to play it causes an error unless you edit the match, at which time you can play it.

Seems to not be possible in Universe to edit a match and simulate it. Very annoying when you want to setup a rivalry, change a rivalry match or otherwise want to edit a match but not watch/play it.

Title matches need to be an option in Universe and in My Career. Haven't tried it in Exhibition.

Signature and finishers are not always available for use even when you have one, seems like possibly a feature, but if you have it, you should be able to use it.

Note: Exhibition and Universe caw's are linked together but not to My Career. So if you change the outfit or moveset in My Career, they will not have those items in Universe.

I did a 6 way battle royal earlier to have a look at some alt attires I have either made myself or downloaded and Barrett was one of those with his KotR attire (downloaded) anyway he won the match but during the winning animation he was invisible.

My friend and I do a Universe every year, we set up our PPVs and picked towns for them to be in. His first PPV he had set in Cleveland, OH. Before every match, the PPV said Miami, FL, and several times during the PPV, Cole said, "There has been 8 Great American Bashes, here in the great city of Baltimore." .... Guess we can add that as a bug as well, lol.

Not sure if we are posting last gen stuff here, but in superstars thread, you can change the usos face paint like last year, and I don't know if it is a bug or glitch or it is what it is but you can change kalisto pants color, kinda of annoying. not sure if they will make patches or fixes to last gen but i hope these two things are included.

Superplex finisher reversal problem.

I am using a Jushin Liger CAW, and have the superplex set as a finisher. I am wrestling Savio Vega. Every time I whip him to the turnbuckle and try to place him on the top rope seated position, he reverses me. He does this whether he has any reversal icons or not, I am not able to place him into the position no matter how often I try, and I have tried upward of 10 times now.

Update: I managed to replicate it again with Savio. He reverses the lift to place him on the top every time, even with no reversal's left. Tried fighting Santino, he doesn't reverse the lift.

Well...I decided to start universe today and broke my game. I gave lex luger the WCW u.s. title and then put the title as the singles title for smackdown. The game froze immediately upon doing this. Now i can't access universe at all. When I select universe at the menu it immediately freezes the game. I have no idea what to do now.

Superplex finisher reversal problem.

I am using a Jushin Liger CAW, and have the superplex set as a finisher. I am wrestling Savio Vega. Every time I whip him to the turnbuckle and try to place him on the top rope seated position, he reverses me. He does this whether he has any reversal icons or not, I am not able to place him into the position no matter how often I try, and I have tried upward of 10 times now.

Update: I managed to replicate it again with Savio. He reverses the lift to place him on the top every time, even with no reversal's left. Tried fighting Santino, he doesn't reverse the lift.

This is not a glitch. It's very possible that Liger's weight class makes it so that he can't lift heavier opponents, this includes putting them on the turnbuckle. If Liger is a cruiserweight, then he can only lift up other cruiserweights. Make Liger a light heavyweight or heavyweight.

Archived