WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

I noticed on the first page we've got the nWo listed apart of both the main game roster and of course DLC. I just assume they'll just have Hall and Nash from 2K20 on the main game but Syxx is listed as, well, Syxx on both. Is this confirmed or just an error? I figured and hope we would still have X-Pac from the last game so I'd have a Light Heavyweight Champion and the DX trons for Hunter and Shawn again lol

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but the Angle Slam is still called Angle Slam, so Kurt is likely included as a Showcase unlockable (which explains his absence from the preview build that the press got to play). The move is called Wrestling Hero Slam/Olympic Slam in the games that don't feature Angle.

Apparently it was confirmed yesterday by someone that Angle isn't in

23 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

Chavo Guerrero or RVD maybe?

RVD's last game appearance was WWE 2K18, and Chavo's last appearance was WWE '12. Those are both far from 20 years ago (especially RVD).

I'd broadly consider any game released between 2002 and 2005 to be "nearly 20 years ago," and Billy Kidman and Ultimo Dragon are the only prominent opponents of Rey Mysterio who last appeared in games from that timeframe.

4 minutes ago, Zonda said:

Havey they said if there will be a graphical difference between old gen and new gen?

Tempted to get 2k22 on PC for the possible Entrace Music Mods, but I know its classed as old gen.

One of the influencers that played it said that you'll be able to notice the differences playing on the newer gen consoles, but they are still amazing on last gen.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived