Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy how they don't have time for a match like AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton and bumped it to Raw instead. Didn't notice Braun is hurt, he apparently was supposed to get his IC title match tonight. And weird Bayley/Lacey isn't on this after the last few weeks too.

I got one for ya'. Who in the hell cares about any match on this card. The show will be a dumpster fire of nothing with screwy finishes and terrible booking. All the while, Vinnie Mac will sit in the back and count his money. A waist of time and effort.

Just like this post.

I got one for ya'. Who in the hell cares about any match on this card. The show will be a dumpster fire of nothing with screwy finishes and terrible booking. All the while, Vinnie Mac will sit in the back and count his money. A waist of time and effort.

This entire post screams AEW die hard.

Not really. People have said this shit for years.

Almas busted open from the tree of woe diving stomp? Looks like he caught himself on the ropes on the way down. Always thought that move was dumb, especially to the outside. Del Rio always made it look like he was hurting himself with it. I think Swerve is the only one who makes it look good lol

The Moonsault is so basic these days (unless you're Io), I miss the Silas Young move he was using on 205 Live. At least Humberto seems to be getting more over than he was when he was chasing after the US title.

Dammit, this pizza is gonna get here after this starts.

Random but it sucks how watching PPVs alone has become the norm for me, but I also really don't blame my friends for being burnt out on WWE and wrestling in general at the moment.

Dammit, this pizza is gonna get here after this starts.

Random but it sucks how watching PPVs alone has become the norm for me, but I also really don't blame my friends for being burnt out on WWE at the moment.

you guys have friends to watch WWE with? ?

Archived