Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you read last week's results, I think you'll understand too lol

Hmm notice no Fiend render here. Guess it's regular Bray, just like he laid Miz out last night. He don't even need him for Miz's bitch ass lmao

That also means a break from that red light. :P

If you read last week's results, I think you'll understand too lol

Hmm notice no Fiend render here. Guess it's regular Bray, just like he laid Miz out last night. He don't even need him for Miz's bitch ass lmao

That also means a break from that red light. :P

Purple light instead (Firefly Funhouse logo background color)

I'm kind of glad you're not going with the fiend enemies too but I have the fiend come every time this way they have something like Finn Balor demon into save the fiend defeat undefeated

And I hope they're giving the Feen The Undertaker Mind Games treatment cuz I really miss that I want to see the fiend pull out Supernatural s***

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match

Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
Charlotte Flair & RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. The Kabuki Warriors ©
Pe87VHR.jpg
Grudge Match
Tables Match
Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley w/ Lana
xvwpSgn.jpg
Grudge Match
Singles Match
Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
UcjB9eC.jpg

Would be cool if B Team does interfere...and Bray puts simultaneous mandible claws on both of them...but Axel gets the "Hurt" hand, and Bo gets the "Heal" hand...which leads to Bo joining up with Bray. I don't know...I'm over the entire Fiend thing. I'm just having hallucinatory brainstorms now. :lol:

Would be cool if B Team does interfere...and Bray puts simultaneous mandible claws on both of them...but Axel gets the "Hurt" hand, and Bo gets the "Heal" hand...which leads to Bo joining up with Bray. I don't know...I'm over the entire Fiend thing. I'm just having hallucinatory brainstorms now. :lol:

"The Friend" Bo Dallas

Cant wait for Black vs Murphy and Im really happy for both, especially Murphy. Hes in my top 5 favorite wrestlers rn, I hope they give them 10+ to just tear it down.

Sucks he hasnt been able to really have competitive showcase matches on Raw though. All his wins have been, getting beaten up, then hit a v-trigger then Murphys Law. So ready to see good back and forth counter wrestling with awesome striking. And lots of bicycles lol

Archived