Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Well Candice, Dakota and Bianca are definately a given since they were in last year already.

So happy we got Rhea additionaly!

Now let's hope that more NXT and NXT UK Talent made it since the females career mode is in! :D

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I may be setting myself up for disappointment but I really think Torrie is in. I was more doubtful of Chyna but since she made it in, I would imagine Torrie would be as a Hall of Famer. They usually sign a special contract dont they?

I'm also hoping Torrie makes her way into 2K20... she's always been one of my favorites.

We briefly saw Lita in the video in an imitation of her HOF dress, she doesnt have her new tattoos and does not look to be updated which kinda sucks.

Towards the end of the video, you see Rhea in a tag match, I think her partner may be Candice LeRae but it goes so quick it is hard to be sure. Looks like her white/blue/purple attire she wore against Aliyah filmed before Takeover New York. I may be wrong though.

I love Mickies gear. One of my favourite looks of hers. At least if Torrie does not make the game - we finally have her leg warmer things for the amazing CAW creators out there.

Not the fur ones i was hoping for but i guess they'll do. That is unless they are connected with the bottoms, which would make them useless for many creations.

Legends are almost guaranteed a lock to never have modern appearance over classic one. They want people to see the performers at the peak of their popularity. They don't want a slim, brunette yoga Trish, where people say "who dat?"...

I do agree...I wish we could get modern appearances for the characters. But, I'd bet the house against it.

Archived