Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roster will only keep getting bigger when the games move over into the next Gen consoles. So I'm sure a lot of those contracts will get renewed eventually. I'm just hoping we'll get some late 90s Madusa attires at some point instead of the same ol Alundra Blayze one. It's about time WCW gets some more love in this series in general. Now that Molly is included I'd like to see her Miss Madness/Mona attire at some point.

They removed the Diva's Championship!

Don't do that...don't give me hope.

Hope for what?

Roster will only keep getting bigger when the games move over into the next Gen consoles. So I'm sure a lot of those contracts will get renewed eventually. I'm just hoping we'll get some late 90s Madusa attires at some point instead of the same ol Alundra Blayze one. It's about time WCW gets some more love in this series in general. Now that Molly is included I'd like to see her Miss Madness/Mona attire at some point.

They removed the Diva's Championship!

Don't do that...don't give me hope.

Hope for what?

Nothing; was mostly a joke about how bad that title design looks...

The Showcase says "4 Horsewomen", not "Women's Evolution"

And we're still getting the second most amount of playable women in any WWE game to date

Im pretty sure the showcase was called the Womens Evolution although it is ABOUT the 4horsewomen. Unless its been changed, they should have never even gone with the Evolution title....

Edit: yep, I checked and its still literally called the Womens Evolution, so the point stands.

The Showcase says "4 Horsewomen", not "Women's Evolution"

And we're still getting the second most amount of playable women in any WWE game to date

Im pretty sure the showcase was called the Womens Evolution although it is ABOUT the 4horsewomen. Unless its been changed, they should have never even gone with the Evolution title....

Edit: yep, I checked and its still literally called the Womens Evolution, so the point stands.

Eh. That's down to marketing. The game's menu has it as Horsewomen's Showcase.

Regardless. They can't force contracts onto people

I just watched a video and it mentioned how create a Championship was removed. If that is the case, that really sucks for us that use all women universe games. I hope we at least have the ability to swap gender the in game belts. Otherwise, we will have 1 set of tag titles for the whole universe.

I just watched a video and it mentioned how create a Championship was removed. If that is the case, that really sucks for us that use all women universe games. I hope we at least have the ability to swap gender the in game belts. Otherwise, we will have 1 set of tag titles for the whole universe.

It's gonna be patched in at a later date.

Archived