Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

Featuring an obscure character is good though as she may gain new fans, could make her part in the story interesting and all or most of the big names will also be in anyway

Cool...they added a character who maybe 15 people want to play as. :lol:

You can count me as one of them.

The trailer with Kamala actually made me more excited. Not just because of her, but also because that trailer really gave me more of a feeling for the game itself.

Edited by Smackdown Liv

That REALLY freaking sucks. But if it's time to work and polish the game to make it better than I'm all for it. I mean hell we already got my GOTY delayed LoU2 and it would have been out the same month. So I'm kinda glad it's not the same month as LoU2. Means more time I can spend in that game and collect everything. Itll probably be here before we know it

Didnt Final Fantasy, who's also made by Square Enix, also get delayed?

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

It got delayed a month, yeah

I think I will stick with the Deluxe Edition, those gold & white skins look cool. $200 for the Earth's Miightiest Edition is way too much. The statue look good but everything else is just extra uesless junks.

For some reason I thought/presumed this was PS exclusive like Spider-Man. So, suppose I'll pick it up regardless of how it looks.

Definitely need to get me different skins though. Hate how it's very film orientated.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, ThreeG said:

For some reason I thought/presumed this was PS exclusive like Spider-Man. So, suppose I'll pick it up regardless of how it looks.

Definitely need to get me different skins though. Hate how it's very film orientated.

It could be a shared universe since both games are named ''Marvel's''... There also a ''Marvel's Iron Man'' but it is VR only, which sucks because I wanted a good Iron Man game.