Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

So since we know we're getting a Tag Teams elimination match, I'm kinda wondering how they could possibly make RAW's team look credible? Like, SmackDown is probably going in with Uso's, New Day, Sanity, the Good Brothers and the Bludgeons(if Rowan's healthy yet). RAW in turn has, what, Revival, B-Team, Slater & Rhyno, Ascension, Lucha Houseparty and Roode & Gable to choose from? With how hard they've buried that division, there's no way they're stacking up.

I was gonna say AoP, but they're Tag-Team champs now. So...Unless the WWE is smart enough to use the match to push the Revival's credibility back to top...this should be really one sided.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishful thinking but I could see SAnitY just wrecking everyone and walking out or getting disqualified. Build them up to be the next challengers.

I hope they do a mid/lower card and/or Cruiserweight elimination match for the kickoff.

How about Cruisers vs Midcarders? Probably not, but it'd be a cool match concept, Crusierweights taking a 3rd party stance against the rest of the roster.

Gulak, Gallagher, Ali, Rush & Murphy vs Almas, Dillinger, Benjamin, Breeze & Elias would be cool.

Think I have said it before but my dream is for WWE to build all their brands up to be as legitimate as possible so then Survivor Series can just be like a war from many angles than just Raw and Smackdown. Raw vs Smackdown vs NXT vs UK vs 205. Yes it would be a cluster*censored* but it would be an enjoyable cluster*censored* if done well.

My fantasy booking for the tag team elimination match would go like this. Have Smackdown run through everyone until only The Revival remains. Then have The Revival make a dramatic comeback and be the sole survivors. It would really help build them back up as legitimate contenders.

My fantasy booking for the tag team elimination match would go like this. Have Smackdown run through everyone until only The Revival remains. Then have The Revival make a dramatic comeback and be the sole survivors. It would really help build them back up as legitimate contenders.

Have them fail against the Usos in the end though

Have them fail against the Usos in the end though

Nah, just go all the way.

SD could have an early slip up with The Colons getting rolled up by Heath Slater or something, then proceed to run through everyone until only Dash and Dawson remain. Could then probably have some accidental self-destructive moments like an Uso accidentally superkick a New Day member to set up a Shatter Machine to not make it too OP, give Uso's and Revival a 5-10 minute finale, Revival taking it.

According to this article: https://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/2018/5-on-5-tag-team-traditional-survivor-series-elimination-match

The tag team Survivor Series match WILL be 5 on 5 and not 10 on 10 like past tag team matches. Interesting.

Why is this match being billed as 5 on 5 if the match from 2016 was actually listed as 10 on 10 tag team elimination match?

Archived