Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's really been alienating and coming at everyone's neck in the entire roster, it's ridiculous. :lol: I love it, because this just feels like a lot of pent up anger and frustration from the last couple of years.

I just hope WWE let it translate to her promos, the girl is straight up dominating the division. Good for her.

Apparently Reigns illness changed Survivor Series plans, it wasn't supposed to be Raw vs Smackdown again.

---

I would like to know what the original plans were. I don't understand how one person being out of action changes the entire PPV plans.

Trust Vince to try and scrap a traditional PPV that fans love. While the brand split doesn't mean shit these days, I've aleays enjoyed the SD v RAW theme.

Small thing...but I wish they went with a warmer color palette for Survivor Series. I always think of it as a Thanksgiving show, and it would just have more appeal to me if they with oranges and yellows...reds...even brown. I get the 'SD vs Raw' aesthetic. But, yeah...personal preference.

So since we know we're getting a Tag Teams elimination match, I'm kinda wondering how they could possibly make RAW's team look credible? Like, SmackDown is probably going in with Uso's, New Day, Sanity, the Good Brothers and the Bludgeons(if Rowan's healthy yet). RAW in turn has, what, Revival, B-Team, Slater & Rhyno, Ascension, Lucha Houseparty and Roode & Gable to choose from? With how hard they've buried that division, there's no way they're stacking up.

I highly doubt Rowan is returning this soon.

Not likely. It takes about 3 to 4 months for your biceps muscle to heal. At first you will have help with the exercises, and then your doctor or physiotherapist will give you exercises to do on your own. You may be able to do easier daily activities in 2 to 3 weeks, as long as you do not use your injured arm. My guess is that Rowan is in the middle stages of rehab.

Archived