The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My BIGGEST complaint with this game is how loud the crowd is. Its like they went from like a level of 7 to go to a level of 12. The crowd at WrestleMania sounds exactly like the Monday Night Raw crowd.

Excuse me, but what?

This is by far the most amazing thing they added, it gives so much atmosphere when you start a show in universe and the first entrance comes and everyone is finally realistically loud, it gives me goosebumps how good that feels to watch.

My BIGGEST complaint with this game is how loud the crowd is. Its like they went from like a level of 7 to go to a level of 12. The crowd at WrestleMania sounds exactly like the Monday Night Raw crowd.

Excuse me, but what?

This is by far the most amazing thing they added, it gives so much atmosphere when you start a show in universe and the first entrance comes and everyone is finally realistically loud, it gives me goosebumps how good that feels to watch.

Especially with the improved entrance commentary. It feels like you are watching a wwe show.

Excuse me, but what?

Especially with the improved entrance commentary. It feels like you are watching a wwe show.

Yes, watching this one 40 minute universe mode video, when they started Raw with Balor as first entrance, it got me ice cold. It really, for the first time ever, felt like I'm watching it. That shocked me so hard how good it was. I was not expecting this, specially after I watched the Ronda vs. Bliss video before that from the WWE YouTube channel and it gave me nothing.

When I watched the Entrance of Demon Finn Balor in WWE youtube page I felt the change since we usually hear random blabbing between the commentary team in the past years.

BTW Edge entrance without his entrance jacket.

I swear I used to create that same attire without Jacket every game I m glad they saved me time :lol:

Archived