Official WWE Super Show-Down Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't Sanity stand a chance, but The Club will? I don't see the logic there. Also with AJ and Roman both being in the match this "historic" mega-show would have no world title match. At least not as it stands now. So no I'd rather not AJ be with Gallows and Anderson. It should be Finn if they are going that route.

Nah, Sanity or the Strowman Family are way better options.

Why wouldn't Sanity stand a chance, but The Club will? I don't see the logic there. Also with AJ and Roman both being in the match this "historic" mega-show would have no world title match. At least not as it stands now. So no I'd rather not AJ be with Gallows and Anderson. It should be Finn if they are going that route.

Sanity has been built decently at best since their call up, and if I saw the match booked I wouldn't believe for a second they would win. I'm not saying Gallows and Anderson are exactly doing any better, but throw in AJ and suddenly I can see it going either way.

Why ya'll calling it the Strowman Family...big brother Bray will always be big brother lol.

You know Bray is my boy, but Strowman is daddy now.

Sanity has been built decently at best since their call up, and if I saw the match booked I wouldn't believe for a second they would win. I'm not saying Gallows and Anderson are exactly doing any better, but throw in AJ and suddenly I can see it going either way.
Theres still more than a month to go dude. Id rather Shield fight someone who havent had the best build up then not having either world title defended on the show. I think if both world champs were in this match I would ask for my money back. Seems stupid not to have at least one works title match.

Sanity would be fine.

Which is why Im offering an alternative. A WWE title match with AJ vs someone.l, probably Joe. Let Roman stick to his strengths which is giving us a cool 6man tag with the Shield against a fun new team in Sanity.

I can get on board with some of these matches, but personally, I'm not a fan of how they've been doing these special events lately and putting so much effort on weekly tv to hype them. I get that it makes all the sense in the world from a business perspective, but I can never shake the feeling that it's somehow non-canon (for lack of a better term), and I can't find any sort of excitement for something like Triple H vs. The Undertaker, from a storytelling standpoint. It's just.. there. Like a random exhibition match from a wwe game.

Not taking anything away from what they can accomplish in the match itself (maybe not even that much, tbh), but yeah. I feel really indifferent about it, and it's just odd that Shawn Michaels will return next week too to create hype for it.

It's like, all of a sudden they have a major story arc where the legends are trying to convince you about how big of a deal it is, but after October 6th, it will be forgotten and everyone will move on after a match which didn't amount to much from a kayfabe perspective.

Also, they're returning to Saudi in November. That never seemed right to me and it must suck for all the superstars. Just horrible.

Archived