Official WWE Super Show-Down Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is on a Sunday right? 9AM for us Brits. Beautiful time.

Correction; October 6th is a Saturday. 9am on Saturday is awesome.

Oh nice.

I haven't woken up before 9am on a Saturday since Dick and Dom In Da Bungalow was airing though. :lol:

Lmao bloody hell

That show was the shit in fairness

And was a good 15-20 years ago

I didn't realize their Australian market was big enough for them to attempt this, especially when they haven't even done a PPV (bar TakeOver) in the UK is so long.

I doubt it would be. I think Wembley would be one of the few to manage it, purely because it will attract the entirety of Europe (unless we leave the EU lol)

I see no chance that the Aussies would sell 100k. Australian football averages 35k, their cricket averages 60k. Those are their top two sports. Their 2017 football final did 100,021. That was their biggest crowd since 1986, which had 101,861

If they've only broke 100k twice since 1986 and it's their top sport - they're not doing it for WWE. I guess the one off spectacle could bring more people in but nah.

There are other instances in which they've filled out 130k for cricket but again, that's their main sport. Also this was of course forever ago, they can't do 130k any more as their stadiums aren't that big any more due to seats replacing standing areas.

Oh and the biggest Stadium there is 100,024. Might be tough to sell out all those tickets and it wouldn't be 100,024 showing up cuz that wont happen lol

The G get 80k alot of the year, depends on teams playing.

I didn't realize their Australian market was big enough for them to attempt this, especially when they haven't even done a PPV (bar TakeOver) in the UK is so long.

I doubt it would be. I think Wembley would be one of the few to manage it, purely because it will attract the entirety of Europe (unless we leave the EU lol)

I see no chance that the Aussies would sell 100k. Australian football averages 35k, their cricket averages 60k. Those are their top two sports. Their 2017 football final did 100,021. That was their biggest crowd since 1986, which had 101,861

If they've only broke 100k twice since 1986 and it's their top sport - they're not doing it for WWE. I guess the one off spectacle could bring more people in but nah.

There are other instances in which they've filled out 130k for cricket but again, that's their main sport. Also this was of course forever ago, they can't do 130k any more as their stadiums aren't that big any more due to seats replacing standing areas.

Oh and the biggest Stadium there is 100,024. Might be tough to sell out all those tickets and it wouldn't be 100,024 showing up cuz that wont happen lol

That whole first paragraph is utter bullshit. First off, we ARE leaving the EU. There is no "unless" about it. Secondly, leaving a political trade union will not prevent people from travelling here from the continent. Nothing about travelling back and forth from here and Europe will change. At least not dramatically.

Will be interesting in seeing how this turns out

Was this post really necessary? :lol:

Yeah it was. My opinion is it will be interesting to see because I'm not sure how it'll turn out right now as it can go different ways.

If we all posted "will be interesting to see where this goes" then nothing would ever happen on this forum. There would be zero discussion. The post was unnecessary and didn't contribute anything. You're allowed to voice your opinion, fine, but you could at least try and start some sort of discussion.

Archived